|Date Opened||2/5/2019 12:01:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||2/22/2019 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$67,808.00 - $108,513.60/year|
|Department||Information & Innovation Ofc|
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE
A minimum of 5 years working experience with key OnBase modules, Production batch scanning, (DIP), Document Import Processing, PDF input filter, Visual (COLD) Computer output laser disk, Application Enabler, Virtual Print driver, Office & Outlook integration, Advanced Capture, Interactive Data Capture, OnBase folders, Work flow and Idol full text (OCR), Optical Character Recognition.
- Hyland OnBase certification: OnBase Certified Systems Administration OCSA.
- Hyland OnBase certification: OnBase Certified Advanced Systems Administration.
Hyland OnBase certification: OnBase Certified Work Flow Administration.
- Experience in HTML, C#, & SQL.
- Proficient knowledge of gathering requirements, documenting, developing, presenting, testing, and implementations.
- Strong experience and knowledge in customer service, and presentations.
- Extensive experience in relating business processes into technical solutions, development and modifications of workflow processes.
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in a computer technology or related engineering field. One year hands-on experience with relational database languages.
Three years of experience troubleshooting, supporting and implementing software/hardware solutions.
A minimum of 7 years working experience in OnBase Administration, Unity client, Thick Client, Configuration client, OnBase Studio, workflow analysis, data integration, Business Intelligence and development.
Any equivalent combination of education, training and experience that would reasonably be expected to provide the job related competencies indicated as part of this position description.
- Customer Commitment - Proactively seeks to understand the needs of our customers and provide the highest standards of service
- Dedication to Professionalism and Integrity - Demonstrates and promotes fair, honest, professional and ethical behaviors that establishes trust throughout the organization and with the public we serve
- Organizational Excellence - Takes ownership for excellence through one's personal effectiveness and dedication to the continuous improvement of our operations
- Success through Teamwork - Collaborates and builds partnerships through trust and the open exchange of diverse ideas and perspectives to achieve organizational goals
Sedentary work - Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally, and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally, and all other sedentary criteria are met.
Speaking, Vision, Hearing, Sitting, Standing, Use of Office Machinery such as PCs, Smart Phones, Tablets, Calculators and Multi-Function Devices
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Engineers solutions using established technology standards to develop multi-platform hardware/software solutions. Develops, edits, and presents, technical designs, project plans, technology plans/roadmaps, and other technical reports.
- Provides advanced technical debugging, and troubleshooting for escalated complex issues in supporting multiple infrastructure platforms related to enterprise application systems, personal computers, peripherals and end user devices.
- Performs troubleshooting for software systems, preventative maintenance, patching and upgrades for enterprise software systems and backup systems. Provide administrative and technical guidance/support for subordinate-level technical positions.
- Review and monitor performance and perform capacity planning of enterprise infrastructure systems and develops management recommendations for the implementation of enhancements to the enterprise architecture.
- Recommends innovative solutions to reduce operational costs, improve client productivity, and enhance the efficiency & reliability of the enterprise infrastructure.
- Other duties as assigned
- Advanced knowledge of industry project methodologies and use of documentation platforms for project and technical documentation.
- Considerable knowledge of enterprise infrastructure engineering, design and architecture of multi-platform software solutions for enterprise software systems and end user devices.
- Considerable knowledge of industry standards, characteristics, features and troubleshooting methods associated with application solutions, server based applications.
- Considerable knowledge developing, maintaining and supporting technical solutions, hardware
and system software components.
- Advance ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple complex projects, tasks and time to meet delivery dates.
- Ability to develop, edit, and present technical designs, project plans and other technical reports. Ability to work independently and analyze, interpret and accurately summarize complex business processes and detailed information.
- Advance ability to troubleshoot complex hardware/software technical issues associated with enterprise software systems and end user devices.
- Ability to work effectively with others and provide superior customer service to end-users.
- Work effectively with others and provide superior customer service to end-users.
- Project professionalism and be a role model to peers and subordinate positions.
- Communicate effectively both written and orally to end-users, vendors, management, and peers.
We offer much more than the competitive pay you expect. We value our employees and Hillsborough County Government is committed to providing a comprehensive and competitive benefits package. And because we understand that no two people are exactly alike, you can choose what best suits the needs of you and your family.
- Health Plan: The County pays towards health insurance premiums for all employees. Employees can select from two (2) healthcare plan options. Coverage is effective the first of the month following thirty (30) days of employment.
- Dental Insurance: Employees are eligible to enroll in the dental coverage and choose from four options: High DMO, Low DMO, a network Open Access Plan, and a PPO. Coverage is effective the first of the month following thirty (30) days of employment.
- Vision Care: Employees and their dependents are eligible to enroll in the vision coverage. Co-payment coverage includes exams, lens and frame, as well as an allowable contact lens expense. Coverage is effective the first of the month following thirty (30) days of employment.
- Employee Assistance Program: This program provides all employees and family members with professional, confidential counseling sessions. All employees and dependents are afforded up to six (6) free visits per Plan year. Coverage begins on the first day of employment.
- Tuition Reimbursement: Employees may be reimbursed up to $1,000 (undergraduate), $2000 (graduate) per fiscal year for classes at an accredited college or university for courses that enhance your ability to perform your current job duties.
- Holidays: Employees receive up to twelve (12) paid holidays per year.
Visit our Benefits page for more exciting details.
Do you qualify for Veteran's Preference? Preference will only be entitled upon initial appointment for eligible veterans and eligible spouses of veterans. Documentation that clearly shows dates of service, campaign awards or medals received, and character of discharge (DD-214 Member-4 or Service-2 copy) to support entitlement to preference must be provided at the time of application.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Hillsborough County Government provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Hillsborough County Government complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Hillsborough County welcomes and encourages applications from minorities, veterans, and persons with physical and mental disabilities, and will reasonably accommodate the needs of those persons in the application and testing process. The decision on granting reasonable accommodation requests will be on a case-by-case basis.
Hillsborough County Government expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Hillsborough County Government’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge
Hillsborough County is a drug free workplace.
Employees are required to participate in response/recovery activities in response to an emergency or natural disaster affecting County operations and/or its citizens. In such situations, every effort will be made to maintain operations, but employees will be assigned to carry out response activities suited to their skills and capabilities. *MON*