Solutions Specialist Manager(OnBase)
|Date Opened||10/22/2018 12:01:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||11/12/2018 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$80,475 - $102,627/year|
|Department||Clerk of Circuit Court|
As a member of our working team, you will occupy a position offering a unique challenge. You are, in effect, working both for your neighbors and yourself while constantly improving your community. You are a public employee performing essential services for the people of Hillsborough County. Our county’s citizens are affected by your on-the-job performance and their opinions of our organization are directly influenced by your conduct. Wherever you work in the Clerk’s organization, please keep in mind the trust that the people of Hillsborough County have placed in your hands. By meeting all of your responsibilities in the most efficient and courteous manner possible, you will find your efforts rewarding.
Job opportunities are offered first to current Clerk of the Circuit Court Employees. If a Clerk employee is not selected, consideration will be then given to applicants outside of the office.
This office reserves the right to consider how your application is prepared. It will be considered only if it is written with clarity and contains the required transcripts, certificates and licenses or other specified documents.
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE
The ideal candidate will have experience with the following:
An understanding of Hyland Suite of Products – Modules and their business use.
Research, analyzes, propose, and deliver solutions that are appropriate for the business and technology strategies.
Write requirement and specification functional/conceptual design documents, building case models, prepare User Acceptance Test (UAT) scripts and UAT test scenarios for new and existing business processes.
Provide leadership and guidance to support team.
Experience supporting Hyland OnBase or similar (ECM) Enterprise Content Management Application in a local government or similar public sector environment.
The OnBase Solutions Specialist Manager will report to the Director of Enterprise Business Solutions and Support Department and is responsible for managing programs, projects and staff responsible for solutions and maintenance support for the Hyland OnBase suite of products. The position will oversee the system application activities related to interfaces, workflow and configuration changes, enhancements, helpdesk support, application security, and reporting. Position will be responsible for providing solutions and initiatives by collaborating between multiple business units and the executive teams and providing high level decision support data necessary for program evaluation.
· Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four year college or university
· 6+ years of experience managing programs, projects and staff responsible for customer support, integrations, configuration and continued support of functional business areas within an OnBase Application Suite
· Associate’s Degree from and accredited college or university
· 10+ years of experience managing programs, projects and staff responsible for customer support, integrations, configuration and continued support of functional business areas within an OnBase Application Suite
JOB SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES
· Knowledge of the principles, practices and techniques of planning, formulating, analyzing and implementing management and programmatic policies and strategies.
· Knowledge of customer service.
· Managing personal daily activities and complex projects for self and subordinates ensuring accurate and timely delivery of all project related tasks
· Knowledge in the use and application of reference materials to research and solve complex problems.
· Knowledge of relevant functional area’s business processes such as for Accounting, Budget, Procurement, Human Resource, Payroll, and Records Management.
· Considerable knowledge of, and the ability to, sensibly apply “best practice” control and monitoring techniques in overseeing the assessment and resolution of Helpdesk issues.
· Considerable knowledge of software applications operation, testing, and maintenance methods and techniques.
· Working knowledge of OnBase and other related systems.
· Skilled in the application of management techniques.
· Skilled in communicating technical information to non-technical users.
· Skilled in systematic problem solving and developing, reviewing and editing documentation.
· Ability to establish effective working relationships and collaborate with others on projects.
· Ability to create and manage highly functional teams.
· Ability to foster a team environment and manage multiple projects/timelines and leverage skill sets within the team.
· Ability to design, implement, monitor and modify programs, methods, directives, procedures and workflows.
· Ability to develop and implement procedures, processes, and guidelines for department effectiveness
· Ability to prepare, review and analyze complex reports and studies.
· Ability to apply application security and formulate and apply appropriate security controls to allow user’s access to their job related functions while restricting access to unnecessary functionality, or functionality that creates a security risk.
· Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
· Ability to provide leadership and guidance to the OnBase Support team.
· Ability to provide performance management to assigned personnel.
Note: The following duties are illustrative and not exhaustive. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position. Depending on assigned area of responsibility, incumbents in the position may perform one or more of the activities described below.
· Manages and leads a highly skilled group of OnBase functional business analysts and technical developers responsible for managing ongoing operations of the OnBase and other related applications.
· Coordinates and manages day to day operations for Enterprise Solutions and Support department within the OnBase support Team.
· Develops and directs projects having enterprise-wide impact including determination of skill sets/time frames required, securing and providing training, leveraging resources and, when necessary, supplementing/managing contracts, consultants and researching proposed solutions with user groups.
· Manages multiple concurrent and complex timelines and leads team to project completion, monitoring, measuring and reporting results.
· Develops and implements administrative policies, procedures and guidelines to ensure operational efficiency and effective administration of assigned personnel.
· Acts as liaison and coordinates and communicates with internal and external users to ensure efficient flow of communications and service. Interprets and explains requirements, regulations and procedures.
· Communicates effectively, both verbally and in writing, to peers, management, and customers at various levels of multiple agencies.
· Provides supervision, guidance, training and motivation to assigned personnel; coordinates functions, assigns, monitors and reviews work; evaluates performance and initiates corrective action as needed.
· Participates in performing the actual operations of the department.
· Works collaboratively with department/agency directors, program managers to understand broad spectrum of issues that are both enterprise-wide and line-of-business program specific: develops, discusses, documents, implements and manages solutions within the OnBase and related application integrations and enterprise applications.
This classification description is not intended to be, nor should it be construed as an all inclusive list of the duties associated with a particular position. Management may require incumbents to perform job duties other than those contained in this document at any time.
VETERANS' PREFERENCE: Preference will ONLY be entitled upon initial appointment for eligible veterans and eligible spouses of veterans. Documentation to support entitlement to preference MUST be provided at the time of application.
RESPONSE/RECOVERY ACTIVITIES: Employees may be required to participate in response/recovery activities in response to a major emergency or natural disasters affecting County operations. In such situations, every effort will be made to maintain operations, but employees may be assigned to carry out response activities suited to their skills and capabilities.
CLERK OF THE CIRCUIT COURT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Clerk of the Circuit Court provides equal employment opportunity to all persons, regardless of age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, political affiliations, marital status, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, age, sexual orientation, membership or non-membership in an employee organization, or on the basis of personal favoritism or other non-merit factors.
Clerk of the Circuit Court welcomes and encourages applications from minorities, veterans, and persons with physical and mental disabilities, and will reasonably accommodate the needs of those persons in the application and testing process. The decision on granting reasonable accommodation requests will be on a case-by-case basis.