Administrative Specialist II (General Magistrates)
|Date Opened||2/8/2019 12:01:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||2/18/2019 4:01:00 PM|
|Department||Thirteenth Judicial Circuit|
|Job Type||Other Area Jobs|
Associates degree and two years of experience in business administration, paralegal, secretarial skills or a closely related field.
Substitution: Additional relevant experience may substitute for the recommended educational level on a year-for-year basis.
- Maintain filing and calendaring systems in both Guardianship/Mental Health and Family Law for the General Magistrate.
- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Open, sort and distribute mail.
- Schedule hearings and meetings.
- Prepare and store dockets.
- Type correspondence, memoranda and other documents. Prepare travel requests and submit for approval and follow up of same.
- Assist with typing and distribution of General Magistrate reports.
- Sort and distribute recommended orders among the Guardianship/Mental Health and Family Law Judges for their respective signatures.
- Order and maintain court files.
- Coordinate special court reporter when needed.
- Order office supplies. Maintain a supply of forms.
TO APPLY: Submit a resume with salary history, cover letter, three professional or academic references and current State of Florida application (located at www.fljud13.org) in one (1) PDF file via email to email@example.com.
NOTICE: Please note that future vacancies in this same classification may be filled as a result of this recruitment. Applicants will be subject to a criminal background check. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability. If you need accommodation to participate in the application/selection process, please call (813) 272-6330.