|Date Opened||6/11/2019 12:01:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||9/13/2019 12:00:00 PM|
|Department||Tampa Sports Authority|
In addition, the Ticket Taker shall follow the Authority operational policies and procedures designed to promote efficiency of operation, quality of service and a safe work environment.
JOB SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES
- Knowledge of all Event operational rules, procedures, and programs
- Ability to stand or walk for long periods of time
- Ability to work in a non-air-conditioned environment
- Ability to interact with a diverse group of fellow employees and the general public
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing, in the English language
- Ability to work irregular schedules, including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Scans tickets at all gates at Raymond James Stadium during events.
- Provides excellent customer service by interacting with the general public in a friendly, courteous, cooperative, and professional manner.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
Applicants are encouraged to use the online application -- once completed, you may re-use it "as is" for any number of additional jobs or you may customize it for additional jobs.
|Fill out the
Supplemental Questionnaire and
Application NOW using the Internet.
Clicking the link above will navigate you to the Employment Opportunities Page website for you to apply for this job.
|View and print the Supplemental Questionnaire.||This recruitment requires completion of a supplemental questionnaire. You may view and print the supplemental questionnaire here.|
|Ask a Question||To retrieve forgotten UserIDs and Passwords, or to ask a question, you may send us an email at email@example.com.
Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public-records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.