SUPPLY OFFICER I
|Department||DLLR - Office of General Services|
|Date Opened||1/3/2018 08:50:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||1/17/2018 5:00:00 PM|
|Salary||$24,056.00 - $37,204.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Ernestine Hyman|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
Duties of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Distributes and maintain supply inventory worth approximately $1,000,000 which supports DLLR offices statewide with commodities, equipment and materials.
- Receives, stores and issues equipment, materials and supplies to the agency; maintains maintenance of records related to the receipt, issue and control supplies.
- May purchases supplies via the FMIS warehouse system.
- Administers barcodes for equipment and generates receiving records for inventory control.
- Stock shelves and loads vehicle that deliver supplies.
- Assists with taking physical inventories of materials and supplies. Maintain a tickler file for re-ordering and replenishes when necessary.
- Sets up and establishes storage methods; identifies space needs; allocates space for deliveries. Accepts materials and supplies from vendors and delivery vehicles.
Education: Graduation from an accredited high school or possession of a high school equivalency certificate.
Experience: Two years of experience in receiving, storing, and issuing supplies, materials, or equipment in a storeroom, warehouse, or other supply storage facility.
1. Additional experience as described above may be substituted on a year-for-year basis for up to four years of the required education
2. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a non-commissioned officer in logistics specialist classifications or administrative support specialty codes in the logistics or unit supply field of work, on a year-for-year basis for the required experience.
Please make sure that you provide sufficient information on your application to show that you meet the qualifications for this recruitment. All information concerning your qualifications must be submitted by the closing date. We will not consider information submitted after this date. Successful candidates will be ranked as Best Qualified, Better Qualified, or Qualified and placed on the employment (eligible) list for at least one year.
RESUMES ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE AND NOT CONSIDERED IN THE SELECTION PROCESS.
All information concerning the qualifications, including any required documentation (diploma, transcript, certificate, etc.) must be submitted and received by the closing date. Information submitted after this date will not be considered.
BARGAINING UNIT STATUS
The online application is STRONGLY preferred. However, if you are unable to apply online, or encounter difficulty attaching required or optional documentation, you may submit via mail or deliver in person. Please be sure to include your name, identification number (Easy ID#) and job announcement number on any documentation to ensure timely processing.
PLEASE DO NOT FAX OR EMAIL UNSOLICITED DOCUMENTATION
Completed applications, required documentation, and any required addendums may be mailed to:
DLLR Office of Human Resources
Attn: Ernestine Hyman 18-000840-0001
1100 N. Eutaw Street, Rm. 101
Baltimore, MD 21201
For additional information, please contact Ernestine Hyman at 410-230-6298 or via email Ernestine.email@example.com.
Department of Labor, Licensing and Regulation is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of DLLR that all persons have equal opportunity and access to employment opportunities, services, and facilities without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or ancestry, marital status, parental status, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
TTY Users: call via Maryland Relay