|Department||DAT Charter Unit|
|Date Opened||10/31/2018 3:30:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||11/14/2018 4:00:00 PM|
|Salary||$32,364.00 - $50,818.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Evelyn Powell|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Department of Assessments and Taxation
Charter Filing and Processing Division
301 W. Preston Street, 8th Floor
Baltimore, MD 21201
Main Purpose of Job
Education: Graduation from an accredited high school or possession of a high school equivalency certificate.
Experience: Four years of experience performing clerical duties.
1. Additional experience performing clerical duties may be substituted on a year-for-year basis for the required education.
2. Applicants may substitute education from an accredited college or university at the rate of thirty semester credit hours for one year of experience on a year-for-year basis for the required experience.
3.Six months clerical training with three courses in subjects such as keyboarding, clerical math, word processing, spreadsheets, database, graphics presentation, proofreading, or office etiquette may be substituted for six months of the required experience.
4. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a non-commissioned officer in Administration classifications or Administrative, Clerical or Office Services specialty codes in the Administrative Support field of work on a year-for year basis for the required experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
1. Knowledge and experience administering employee evaluations.
2. Knowledge and experience administering counseling and discipline actions.
3. Experience supervising a minimum of 4 employees in a professional setting
4. Demonstrated experience in administering customer services policies and procedures.
5. Demonstrated experience training and leading employees on Standard Operating procedures.
LIMITATIONS ON SELECTION
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
Please make sure that you provide sufficient information on your application to show that you meet the qualifications for this recruitment. All information concerning your qualifications must be submitted by the closing date. We will not consider information submitted after this date. Successful candidates will be ranked as Best Qualified, Better Qualified, or Qualified and placed on the eligible (employment) list for at least one year.
The examination will consist of a rating of your education, training, and experience as presented on your application and as they relate to the requirements of the position. You will be asked to complete a supplemental questionnaire. The supplemental questionnaire will be used as part of the rating process. Therefore, it is important that you provide complete and accurate information on your application.
Resumes will NOT be accepted in lieu of completing the online or paper application. Online application process is STRONGLY preferred. If you are unable to apply online, you may submit a paper application and supplemental questionnaire to:
Department of Assessment and Taxation
Attn: Human Resources Department, Room 511
300 W. Preston Street Baltimore, MD 21201.
If you have any questions, please contact the Department of Assessment's and Taxation Human Resource Office at 410-767-1140. APPLCATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN THE CLOSE OF BUSINESS ON THE CLOSING DATE.
As an equal opportunity employer, Maryland is committed to recruiting, retaining and promoting employees who are reflective of the State’s diversity.
TTY Users: call via Maryland Relay
We thank our Veterans for their service to our country, and encourage them to apply.