|Department||DHS - Baltimore City DSS|
|Date Opened||6/7/2018 11:59:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||6/21/2018 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$36,557.00 -$47.063.00/year with the potential growth up to $57,808.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Kendra Young|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Department of Human Services
Baltimore City Department of Human Services
Division of Administrative Operations
1910 N Broadway
Baltimore, MD 21213
Main Purpose of Job
This position provides administrative support with the daily functions of the Division of Administrative Operations (DAO) Unit. It provides assistance to the Deputy Chief of Field Operations and various Units within the Division. It also serves as an intermediary and manages the daily itinerary for the Deputy Chief making contact with others to schedule meetings, delivering messages and preparing reports.
Please read the job announcement in its entirety before applying for this recruitment. Applicants must meet all minimum qualifications to be approved and appear on the list of candidates eligible for hire.
Education: Graduation from an accredited high school or possession of a high school equivalency certificate.
Experience: One year of experience supervising lower-level clerical employees.
1. Additional experience performing clerical duties may be substituted on a year-for-year basis for the required education.
2. Applicants may substitute education from an accredited college or university at the rate of thirty semester credit hours for one year of experience on a year-for-year basis for the required experience.
3. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience at a rank of Corporal/Petty Officer or higher as a non-commissioned officer in Administration classifications or Administrative, Clerical, or Office Services specialty codes in the Administrative Support field of work on a year-for-year basis for the required experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
Strong preference will be given to applicants that possess the following preferred qualification(s). Include clear and specific information on your application regarding the qualifications.
1. One year of experience preparing reports and correspondences.
2. One year of experience utilizing Microsoft Excel and Access.
Please make sure that you provide sufficient information on your application to show that you meet the qualifications for this recruitment. All information concerning your qualifications must be submitted by the closing date. We will not consider information submitted after this date. Successful candidates will be ranked as Best-Qualified, Better-Qualified, or Qualified and placed on the employment (eligible) list for at least one year.
BARGAINING UNIT STATUS
The incumbent in this position is a member of a covered bargaining unit and will be required to pay a bi-weekly service fee to the exclusive representative of the bargaining unit.
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Supplemental Questionnaire and Application NOW using the Internet.|
|View and print the Supplemental Questionnaire.||This recruitment requires completion of a supplemental questionnaire. You may view and print the supplemental questionnaire here.|
|Apply via Paper Application.||You may also download and complete the Paper Application here.|