|Department||DBM Div. of Procurement Policy and Administration|
|Date Opened||11/28/2018 2:30:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||12/12/2018 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$44,017.00 - $70,265.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Sheryl Hagood|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Education: A Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
Experience: Four years of experience in administrative staff or professional work.
1. Additional experience in administrative staff or professional work may be substituted on a year-for-year basis for the required education.
2. Additional graduate level education at an accredited college or university may be substituted at the rate of 30 semester credit hours on a year-for-year basis for the required experience.
3. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a commissioned officer involving staff work related to the administration of rules, regulations, policy, procedures and processes, or overseeing or coordinating unit operations or functioning as a staff assistant to a higher ranking commissioned officer on a year-for-year basis for the required education and experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
It is preferred that candidates have:
- Procurement experience
- Contract administration experience
- Experience reviewing and preparing high level technical documentation
- Experience using ADPICS
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
Please make sure that you provide sufficient information on your application to show that you meet the qualifications for this recruitment. You must meet the minimum qualifications to be considered.
For education obtained outside the U.S., a copy of the equivalent American education as determined by a foreign credential evaluation service must be provided prior to hire.
All information concerning your qualifications must be submitted by the closing date. We will not consider information submitted after this date. Resumes may not be submitted in lieu of completing the employment application.
Successful candidates will be ranked as Best Qualified, Better Qualified, or Qualified and placed on the employment (eligible) list for at least one year.
The online application process is STRONGLY preferred. If you are unable to apply online, you may mail a paper application and supplemental questionnaire to: Department of Budget and Management, Recruitment and Examination Division, 301 W. Preston Street, 6th Floor, Baltimore, MD 21201, Attn: Elizabeth Cohen.
All mailed documents must include the applicant's name and the job number and must be received in our office by the closing date. Resumes will NOT be accepted in lieu of completing the application. If you have any questions concerning the recruitment process for this position, please call 410-767-4850.
As an equal opportunity employer Maryland is committed to recruiting, retaining and promoting employees who are reflective of the State's diversity.
People with disabilities and bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply.
We thank our Veterans for their service to our country, and encourage them to apply.
TTY Users: call via Maryland Relay