MEDICAL CARE PROGRAM ASSOCIATE I
|Department||MDH Local Health - Howard County|
|Date Opened||8/1/2018 3:26:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||8/15/2018 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$30,472.00 - $39,046.00/year, with potential growth to $47,710.00|
|HR Analyst||Jennifer Bui|
** This position has 2 vacancies available **
LOCATION OF POSITION
Howard County Health Department
8930 Stanford Blvd.
Columbia, MD 21045
Main Purpose of Job
Review and verifies medical assistance data for accuracy, completeness and compliance with State and Federal regulations by applying appropriate Medical Care Program regulations, policies and procedures. Reviews and determines client eligibility for Maryland Children's Health Program (MCHP) and Medical Assistance for Families (FAC). Activities include data entry and interaction with internal and external clients.
Education: Graduation from an accredited high school or possession of a high school equivalency certificate.
Experience: One year of clerical experience applying policies in a medical care, health insurance or federal or State entitlement program.
1. Additional general clerical experience may be substituted on a year-for-year basis for the required education.
2. Thirty credit hours from an accredited college or university may be substituted for the required experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience/Knowledge of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) and/or Maryland Medicaid
- Experience with Customer Service
- Professional experience with Microsoft Access and other Microsoft Office Programs
- Clerical experience applying policies in a Medical Care, Health Insurance or Federal or State entitlement program
- Bilingual desired but not a requirement
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Supplemental Questionnaire and Application NOW using the Internet.|
|View and print the Supplemental Questionnaire.||This recruitment requires completion of a supplemental questionnaire. You may view and print the supplemental questionnaire here.|
|Apply via Paper Application.||You may also download and complete the Paper Application here.|