CAPITAL MAINTENANCE PROJECT ENGINEER II
|Department||MIL Army Operations and Maintenance|
|Date Opened||10/26/2018 06:54:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||11/9/2018 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$53,193.00 - $85,401.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Angela Stokes|
LOCATION OF POSITION
5th Regiment Armory
Baltimore, MD 21201
Main Purpose of Job
- Plans, directs and coordinates large-scale capital and operating maintenance projects.
- Reviews designs, plans, specifications, contract documents and cost analyses of capital.
- Develops and monitors project schedule.
- Inspects State-owned and other facilities to evaluate and assess engineering needs.
- Prepares reports detailing conditions and work required.
Education: A Bachelor’s degree in engineering from an accredited college or university.
Experience: Two years of experience as an Engineer in the building construction, renovation or maintenance fields.
1. Candidates may substitute additional engineering experience performing maintenance or construction engineering work in facility and maintenance system work on a year-for-year basis for the required education.
2. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a commissioned officer in Civil Engineer Corps classifications or Construction Engineering Technician, or Civil or Combat Engineering specialty codes in the Engineering field of work on a year-for-year basis for the required experience and education.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience with projects involving large scale renovations and repair work.
- Experience with capital and operating maintenance projects and maintenance system services.
- Experience providing guidance and direction to engineering or architectural consultants.
- Experience reviewing designs, plans, specifications, contract documents.
- Experience with developing and monitoring project schedules.
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS