INDUSTRIES REPRESENTATIVE II
|Department||DPSCS-Maryland Correctional Enterprises|
|Date Opened||6/12/2018 3:46:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||6/27/2018 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$38,880.00 - $61,691.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Afryea Lucas|
LOCATION OF POSITION
The resulting eligible list will be used to fill current and future vacancies. Therefore, when completing the application, please select all locations in which you are willing to work.
7275 Waterloo Road, Jessup, MD 20794
Main Purpose of Job
Manage the installation of assigned non-profit, state & county funded projects, which include Community Colleges, Universities, and all Maryland State agencies, encompassing a variety of Maryland Correctional Enterprises products and services with an emphasis on furniture management, coordination & maintaining of all projects from initial client contact to final delivery and inspection of goods or services.
· Coordinate delivery and installation of MCE Product
a. Obtain updated drawings for all MCE working projects to include layout as well as actual items.
b. Request pertinent information from vendors.
c. Coordinate installation between MCE manufacturing shops, warehouses, install companies and customer.
d. Assure timely production by staying in contact with pertinent production shops.
e. Follow up on any project punch lists to assure job completion and customer satisfaction.
f. Make periodic site checks to assure progress.
· Verify correct quantities of product on order
· Coordinate and obtain the correct supplies, resources and tools for the job
· Coordinate with warehouse staff to package, ship and deliver product and equipment
· Receive and compare subcontractor’s installation quotes against MCE quotes, monitoring the profitability of these quotes.
· Review new orders placed to establish specific product ordered, quantities, shop designation, preliminary time frames and special handling requests.
· Establish and coordinate production priorities with shops to assure time frames are met and orders are correct.
· Establish and coordinate production priorities with shop(s) based on time sensitive projects and client needs
· Determine projects ready for shipment and installation from weekly production reports sent from appropriate MCE shop(s)
· Review and requests quotes from subcontractors for installation.
· Review weekly production reports provided by shops to assure time frames are met and orders are correct.
· Coordinate with client on issues such as installation date/times, scope of work, locations, facilities, contacts, personnel, electrical/communication work, and other subcontractors.
· Schedule with subcontractors, installers, warehouse and appropriate shops on dates and requirements for delivery/installation for use by design/sales department.
Education: Graduation from an accredited high school or possession of a high school equivalency certificate.
Experience: Seven years of experience in sales promotion, industrial sales or marketing research.
1. Equivalent volunteer and/or part-time experience can be substituted for the required experience.
2. Education at an accredited college or university may be substituted for one year of the required experience at the rate of 60 credit hours.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
The following qualification is preferred, not required:
One year of furniture Installation experience
One year of General Installation experience
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
BARGAINING UNIT STATUS
Resumes will NOT be accepted in lieu of completing the online or paper application.
Online applications are STRONGLY recommended; if you do not have internet access, please mail the Maryland State Application (paper) by the closing date to:
HRSD-Recruitment & Examination
ATTN: A. Lucas
6776 Reisterstown Road, Suite 309
Baltimore, MD 21215
For more information, please call 410-585- 3330
As an equal opportunity employer Maryland is committed to recruiting, retaining and promoting employees who are reflective of the State’s diversity.
TTY Users: call via Maryland Relay
We thank our Veterans for their service to our country, and encourage them to apply.