MCE REGIONAL MANAGER
Hagerstown Warehouse Manager
|Department||DPSCS-Maryland Correctional Enterprises|
|Date Opened||8/10/2018 09:45:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||8/24/2018 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||Starting salary $53,193.00/year (With potential growth to $85,401.00/year)|
|HR Analyst||Erin Alston|
LOCATION OF POSITION
18701 Roxbury Road
Hagerstown, MD 21746
Main Purpose of Job
Education: Graduation from an accredited high school or possession of a high school equivalency certificate.
Experience: Five (5) years of experience in warehousing, distribution, cross-dock, supply chain or related field.
Candidates may substitute additional post-secondary education in Business Management, Operations, Supply Chain or related field from an accredited college or university at the rate of 30 semester credit hours for each year up to two years of the required experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
The following experience is desired but not required:
- Prior experience managing large warehouse.
- Experience managing and leading a high volume warehouse team, people management.
- Must be capable of coordinating and scheduling multi-faceted project deliveries.
- Possess basic accounting/bookkeeping skills with strong aptitude for numbers, and strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with POS and inventory systems is a plus.
- Knowledge of all functions with the warehouse.
- Must have exemplary customer service skills.
- Must be able to support internal and external customer requirements.
- Must be computer literate, including intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and MS Office Suite.
Employees who have not already done so must complete and successfully pass the Entrance Level Correctional Training Course required for the Maryland Correctional Training Commission certificate during the probationary period.
Employees in this classification are subject to substance abuse testing in accordance with Code of Maryland Regulations 17.04.09, Testing for Illegal Use of Drugs.
Applicants MUST successfully complete the background process.
The online application is STRONGLY preferred. If online access is unavailable, you may submit a paper application to:Department of Public Safety & Correctional Services
Human Resources Services Division
300 East Joppa Road
Towson, MD 21286
Faxed or e-mailed applications will not be accepted. Please do not submit unsolicited documentation (resumes, transcripts, cover letters, etc.).
Specific inquiries regarding this recruitment can be directed to Erin Alston at firstname.lastname@example.org
TTY Users: call via Maryland Relay.
We thank our Veterans for their service to our country, and encourage them to apply.
Bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply.
As an equal opportunity employer Maryland is committed to recruiting, retaining and promoting employees who are reflective of the State’s diversity.
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Application NOW using the Internet.|
|Apply via Paper Application.||You may also download and complete the Paper Application here.|