ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER I (2711) grade 13
|Department||OAG Legal Counsel and Advice|
|Date Opened||6/29/2018 4:59:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||7/13/2018 5:00:00 PM|
|Salary||$36,557.00 - $57,808.00/year|
Main Purpose of Job
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to: drafting loan and grant documents; assisting at loan closings; tracking and reviewing pre-closing and post-closing loan and grant documents; document and scheduling management; closing binder preparation; and general support.
Education: Bachelor's Degree from an accredited four year college or university
Experience: A minimum of three years' experience as a legal assistant or legal secretary.
Notes: 1. Candidates may substitute additional experience in administrative staff or professional work on a year-for-year basis for the required education.
2. Candidates may substitute additional graduate level education at an accredited college or university at the rate of 30 semester credit hours for each year of the required experience.
3. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a commissioned officer involving staff work that included the regular independent judgment and analysis in applying and interpreting complex administrative plans, policies, rules or regulations or analysis of operational programs or procedures with recommendations for improvement on a year to year basis for the required education and experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience preparing draft pleadings, conducting legal research and analysis of discovery materials.
- Experience with multifamily loan management, loan transcript management and loan closings is preferred.
- Must have experience using Microsoft Word or WordPerfect, using databases, telephone and organizational skills.
- Legal Secretarial experience is preferred.
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
Please make sure that you provide sufficient information on your application to show that you meet the qualifications for this recruitment.
All information concerning your qualifications must be submitted by the closing date.
We will not consider information submitted after this date.
Successful candidates will be ranked as Best Qualified, Better Qualified, or Qualified and placed on the employment (eligible) list for at least one year.
Online applications are STRONGLY preferred.
If you are unable to apply online, please send your paper application and supplemental questionnaire (if applicable) to: Yolanda Colkley, Fair Practices Officer, 200 St. Paul Place, Baltimore, MD 21202 or fax to 410-576-6447.
If you have specific questions about this recruitment, please call 410-576-6440 or email email@example.com.
TTY Users: call via Maryland Relay
We thank our Veterans for their service to our country, and encourage them to apply.
As an equal opportunity employer, Maryland is committed to recruiting, retaining and promoting employees who are reflective of the State’s diversity. People with disabilities and bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply. We thank our Veterans for their service to our country.