HCD COMMUNITY PROGRAM ADMINISTRATOR III
Assistant Manager, Single Family Compliance
|Department||DHCD - Div of Credit Assurance - Asset Management|
|Date Opened||7/2/2019 3:45:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||7/16/2019 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$56,165.00 - $73,144.00/year (Grade 19, Base/Step 9 with promotion potential to $90,173.00)|
|HR Analyst||Christopher Scriber|
This is a Skilled Service position with full State of Maryland benefits
Work that matters. The Maryland Department of Housing and Community Development (DHCD) is a national leader in community development and affordable housing. DHCD has an immediate opening for an HCD Community Program Administrator III, Assistant Manager of Single Family Compliance. This position manages three employees and oversees the Maryland Department of Housing and Community Development’s contract servicer performance in compliance.DHCD offers a flexible work schedule, teleworking, job sharing options, training, advancement and career path opportunities. We also enjoy casual business dress on Fridays, and a competitive salary. DHCD headquarters is located at 7800 Harkins Road Lanham, MD next to the New Carrollton metro stop.
LOCATION OF POSITION
7800 Harkins Rd Lanham, MD 20706.
The Department of Housing and Community Development Headquarters is located in Prince George's County across from the New Carrollton Metro stop.
Education: A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
Experience: Six years of administrative or professional experience to include three years of financing experience or providing technical assistance for development or rehabilitation of multifamily or single family housing; neighborhood revitalization and business development; community infrastructure development; or historic preservation programs.
1. Additional administrative or professional experience as defined above may be substituted on a year-for-year basis for the required education.
2. Additional job-related education may be substituted for up to two years of the required experience at a rate of thirty credit hours for each year of experience.
3. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a commissioned officer in business and industry classification or business and industry specialty codes in the housing management field of work on a year-for-year basis for the required experience and education.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- One year of supervisory experience in the single family mortgage industry including mortgage claims, loan servicing, auditing, and compliance.
- Two years of experience with mortgage claims.
- Two years of experience working with federal loans such as FHA, VA, Rural Housing, etc.
- Two years of experience with mortgage servicing.
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
Online applications are STRONGLY preferred. However, if you wish to submit a paper application, you may mail your application and materials to:
Mr. Christopher Scriber, Department of Housing & Community Development, Office of Human Resources, 7800 Harkins Road, Lanham, MD 20706.
All application materials must be received by the filing deadline. If you are unable to upload your transcripts into the system, please send via email to Christopher.Scriber@maryland.gov.
Please include the following information in the body of the email:
- Attn: Mr. Christopher Scriber, HR Generalist
- Your First and Last Name
- Recruitment #
- Classification (Job Title) of Recruitment
Incorrect application forms, or resumes in place of the application, will not be accepted. If you are interested in these positions and cannot apply online please fill out the paper application. For questions concerning these positions, please call 301-429-7414.
TTY Users: call via Maryland Relay.
We thank our Veterans for their service to our country, and encourage them to apply.
As an equal opportunity employer, Maryland is committed to recruiting, retaining and promoting employees who are reflective of the State’s diversity.