PUBLIC AFFAIRS SPECIALIST
|Date Opened||3/13/2019 2:00:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||3/27/2019 11:59:00 PM|
|HR Analyst||Shirley Williams|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Eastern Maryland region which include the following counties:
Kent, Queen Anne's, Talbot, Caroline, Dorchester, Wicomico, Somerset, and Worchester counties.
Main Purpose of Job
- Contacting the presentation or event host prior to the meeting to confirm arrangements;
- Accurately locating the site of the presentation (such as school, government office building, hotel, etc.);
- Arriving at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled meeting or presentation;
- Bringing a sufficient number of marketing materials for the expected number of attendees;
- Welcoming participants, delivering the presentation with accuracy while engaging the participants;
- Accurately responding to all questions.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Ability to learn and clearly explain all aspects of the program.
- Ability to describe the challenges to saving and asset limitations for people with disabilities.
- Demonstrated public speaking experience.
- Reliable transportation and willingness to travel regionally to presentations and events
- Ability to work primarily in the evening and on weekends.
Please make sure that you provide sufficient information on your application to show that you meet the qualifications for this recruitment. Candidates must be able to provide professional references. All information concerning your qualifications must be submitted by the closing date. We will not consider information submitted after this date. Resumes may not be submitted in lieu of completing the employment application.
For education obtained outside the U.S., a copy of the equivalent American education as determined by a foreign credential evaluation service must be provided before hire.
The evaluation must be submitted wit your application. Successful candidates will be placed on the employment (eligible) list for at least one year.
The online application is strongly preferred. If you are unable to apply online, you may submit a paper application, supplemental questionnaire, and supportive documents to:
Department of Budget and Management Recruitment and Examination Division
301 W. Preston Street, Room 608
Attention: Kigen Waugh
Baltimore, MD 21201
All mail or faxed documents must include the applicant's name and the job number and must be received by the closing date. Resumes will NOT be accepted in lieu of completing the application, if you have any questions concerning the recruitment process for this position, please call 410-767-4911 or email: email@example.com.
As an equal opportunity employer Maryland is committed to recruiting, retaining and promoting employees who are reflective of the State's diversity. We thank our Veterans for their service to our county, and encourage them to apply. Bilingual's applicants are encouraged to apply.
TTY Users: call via Maryland Relay.
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Supplemental Questionnaire and Application NOW using the Internet.|
|View and print the Supplemental Questionnaire.||This recruitment requires completion of a supplemental questionnaire. You may view and print the supplemental questionnaire here.|
|Apply via Paper Application.||You may also download and complete the Paper Application here.|