PAROLE AND PROBATION ASSISTANT REGIONAL ADMINISTRATOR
|Department||DPSCS DPP Central Region|
|Date Opened||8/5/2019 12:00:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||8/19/2019 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$56,165.00 - $90,173.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Christopher Langley|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
Education: A Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university, with a major in business or public administration or the social, behavioral or correctional sciences.
Experience: Six years in parole and probation work, at least two years of which must have involved administrative or supervisory responsibility over full time professional staff in an agency responsible for the supervision of adult probationers or parolees.
1. Candidates may substitute 30 credit hours of graduate level education in business or public administration or one of the social, behavioral, or correctional sciences for one year of the required general experience.
2. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military services experience as a commissioned officer in social work or correctional counseling classifications or specialty codes in the criminal justice field of work at the rate of two years of military experience for one year of the required experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
Preference will be given to applicants who possess the following desired qualification(s). Include clear and specific information on your application regarding your qualifications.
- Experience as a community liaison with criminal justice officials and agencies, or social welfare agencies
- Experience conducting presentations before professional organizations
- Experience with fiscal responsibility of allocating supplies and staff resources within a budgetary allowance.
- Experience conducting training
LIMITATIONS ON SELECTION
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
Please make sure that you provide sufficient information on your application to show that you meet the qualifications for this recruitment. All information concerning your qualifications must be submitted by the closing date. We will not consider information submitted after this date. Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of a completed application.
Successful candidates will be ranked as Best Qualified, Better Qualified, or Qualified and placed on the eligible (employment) list for at least one year. The assessment may consist of a rating of your education, training, and experience related to the requirements of the position. It is important that you provide complete and accurate information on your application. Please report all experience and education that is related to this position.
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Supplemental Questionnaire and Application NOW using the Internet.|
|View and print the Supplemental Questionnaire.||This recruitment requires completion of a supplemental questionnaire. You may view and print the supplemental questionnaire here.|
|Apply via Paper Application.||You may also download and complete the Paper Application here.|