|Department||DGS Facilities Planning Design & Construction|
|Date Opened||12/3/2019 3:30:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||12/17/2019 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$16.34 - $20.97/hour (dependent on experience and qualifications)|
|HR Analyst||Kendra Young|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
· Schedule staff meetings and interviews with outside agencies, firms and others.
· Reserve parking and schedule vehicle use as necessary.
· Keep office areas organized and functioning.
· Assist the Energy Data Program Manager and data analysts with the collection and processing of building and utility data from agencies.
· Provide staff support through document preparation (agendas, meeting minutes and reports).
· Support other staff on unique projects as required.
Note: This is a contractual (hourly) position, with an annual renewal option available.
Education: Graduation from an accredited high school or possession of a high school equivalency certificate.
Experience: Four years of experience in administrative staff or professional work.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Application NOW using the Internet.|
|Apply via Paper Application.||You may also download and complete the Paper Application here.|