|Department||LABOR Workforce Dev - Ofc of the Asst Secy|
|Date Opened||11/12/2019 1:35:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||11/26/2019 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$49,476.00 - $64,214.00 (With Potential Growth to $79,203.00/year)|
|HR Analyst||Brittany Small|
LOCATION OF POSITION
1100 N Eutaw Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
Main Purpose of Job
Education: A Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
Experience: Four years of experience in administrative staff or professional work.
1. Additional experience in administrative staff or professional work may be substituted on a year-for-year basis for the required education.
2. Additional graduate level education at an accredited college or university may be substituted at the rate of 30 semester credit hours on a year-for-year basis for the required general experience.
3. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a commissioned officer involving staff work related to the administration of rules, regulations, policy, procedures and processes, or overseeing or coordinating unit operations or functioning as a staff assistant to a higher ranking commissioned officer on a year-for-year basis for the required education and experience.
1. Must have 2 years of experience applying federal and state laws and regulations as well as local policies specifically under workforce development in local areas - counties.
2. Must be able to travel throughout Maryland.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
Applicants must provide sufficient information on the application to show they meet the qualifications for this recruitment. RESUMES ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE AND NOT CONSIDERED IN THE SELECTION PROCESS.
All information concerning the qualifications, including any required documentation (diploma, transcript, certificate, etc.) must be submitted and received by the closing date. Information submitted after this date will not be considered.
Applications that meet minimum and/or selective qualifications will be referred to the hiring unit for interview selection. Units will select those candidates most closely demonstrating the qualifications for interview.
Online application process is STRONGLY preferred. However, if you are unable to apply online, or encounter difficulty attaching required or optional documentation, you may submit via mail or deliver in person. Please be sure to include your name, identification number (Easy ID#) and job announcement number on any documentation to ensure timely processing.
PLEASE DO NOT FAX OR EMAIL UNSOLICITED DOCUMENTATION
Completed applications, required documentation, and any required addendum may be mailed to:
Department of Labor Office of Human Resources
Attention: 19-0025787-0071 Brittany Small
1100 N. Eutaw Street, Rm. 100
Baltimore, MD 21201
If you have any questions about this recruitment, please contact the Maryland Department of Labor at 410-230-6300.
The MD State Application Form can be found online
TTY Users: call via Maryland Relay
Department of Labor, Licensing and Regulation is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of DLLR that all persons have equal opportunity and access to employment opportunities, services, and facilities without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or ancestry, marital status, parental status, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Supplemental Questionnaire and Application NOW using the Internet.|
|View and print the Supplemental Questionnaire.||This recruitment requires completion of a supplemental questionnaire. You may view and print the supplemental questionnaire here.|
|Apply via Paper Application.||You may also download and complete the Paper Application here.|