|Department||DLLR Workforce Dev - Ofc of the Asst Secy|
|Date Opened||6/11/2019 09:35:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||6/25/2019 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$54,529.00 - $71,013 with growth to $87,546.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Stephanie Dunphy|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Baltimore City, MD
Main Purpose of Job
To assist in the implementation of the Department's high priority initiative, Employment Advancement Right Now. The Program Administrator will oversee a number of Strategic Industry Partnerships, ensuring success through intensive technical assistance and performance review.
- Technical assistance: Designed and implementing technical assistance, evaluations, and reporting structures for grantees.
- Grantee reporting and performance review: designing performance measures and monitoring performance outcomes.
- Stakeholder outreach: Acts as Department representatives to key stakeholders from business, government, education, and foundations to provide outreach of EARN Maryland.
- Fiscal: working with and providing support for Fiscal Administrator to ensure fiscal integrity of the program.
Education: A Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
Experience: Five years of experience in administrative staff or professional work. One year of this experience must have involved one or more of the following: the supervision of other employees, overseeing and coordinating the general operations of a unit, applying rules and regulations, or exercising responsibility for the development of policies or procedures.
1. Additional experience in administrative staff or professional work may be substituted on a year-for-year basis for the required education.
2. Additional graduate level education at an accredited college or university may be substituted at the rate of 30 semester credit hours on a year-for-year basis for the required general experience.
3. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a commissioned officer involving staff work related to the administration of rules, regulations, policy, procedures and processes, or overseeing or coordinating unit operations or functioning as a staff assistant to a higher ranking commissioned officer on a year-for-year basis for the required education and experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
1. One year of experience managing grants.
2. One year experience in workforce development.
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
Employees in this classification may be assigned duties which require the operation of a motor vehicle. Employees assigned such duties will be required to possess a motor vehicle operator's license valid in the State of Maryland.
Please make sure that you provide sufficient information on your application to show that you meet the qualifications for this recruitment. All information concerning your qualifications must be submitted by the closing date. We will not consider information submitted after this date. Successful candidates will be ranked as Best Qualified, Better Qualified, or Qualified and placed on the eligible (employment) list for at least one year.
U.S. Military Veterans may qualify for additional bonus points towards certification. Any job offer will be contingent on the candidate providing a U.S. Military form DD 214 verifying honorable discharge from service prior to starting employment (and may be requested prior to interview). Permanent State employees do not need to submit proof of Veterans’ status.
If you are unable to apply online, or encounter difficulty attaching required or optional documentation, you may submit via mail or deliver in person. Please be sure to include your name, identification number (Easy ID#) and job announcement number on any documentation to ensure timely processing.
PLEASE DO NOT FAX OR EMAIL UNSOLICITED DOCUMENTATION
Completed applications, required documentation, and any required addendums may be mailed to:
DLLR Office of Human Resources
1100 N. Eutaw Street, Rm. 101
Baltimore, MD 21201
email address: Stephanie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Department of Labor, Licensing and Regulation is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of DLLR that all persons have equal opportunity and access to employment opportunities, services, and facilities without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or ancestry, marital status, parental status, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Supplemental Questionnaire and Application NOW using the Internet.|
|View and print the Supplemental Questionnaire.||This recruitment requires completion of a supplemental questionnaire. You may view and print the supplemental questionnaire here.|
|Apply via Paper Application.||You may also download and complete the Paper Application here.|