ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER II
|Department||DLLR - Financial Regulation|
|Date Opened||4/15/2019 3:50:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||4/29/2019 5:00:00 PM|
|Salary||$39,857.00 - $51,379.00/ with potential growth up to $63,240.00 a year|
|HR Analyst||Tenisha Tunstall|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
Duties of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Serves a the agency's Office Manager by assisting with the preparation of MS22s and a repository of such documents; revised and maintains the agency's organizational charts; Research and report preparation as directed by the Commissioner, Director of Administration and Assistant Director of Administration; Maintains the Commissioner's schedule, manages the Commissioner's calls and provides general administrative support to the Commissioner.
- Monitors needs for and purchases office supplies, materials and equipment used by the agency with a corporate credit card; replenishing as necessary. Maintains a list of active suppliers.
- Pays agency-wide bills.
- Works with the Office of Administration procurement personnel regarding all purchases.
- Maintains a log of all purchases made on the corporate credit card and reconciles the corporate credit card statement and receipts on a monthly basis. Prepares, completes and maintains all agency transactions in FMIS.
- Obtains bids, analyzes bid documents, and makes recommendations as to purchases; and makes decisions on routine office supplies purchases.
Education: Possession of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college or university.
Experience: Two years experience in administrative or professional work.
1. Candidates may substitute additional experience in administrative staff or professional work on a year-for-year basis for the required education.
2. Candidates may substitute additional graduate level education at an accredited college or university at the rate of 30 semester credit hours for each year of the required experience.
3. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a commissioned officer involving staff work that included regular use of independent judgment and analysis in applying and interpreting complex administrative plans, policies, rules or regulations or analysis of operational programs or procedures with recommendations for improvement on a year-for-year basis for the required education and experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
Preference will be given to applicants who possess the following preferred qualification(s). Include clear and specific information on your application regarding your qualifications.
Financial Management Information System (FMIS) experience
LIMITATIONS ON SELECTION
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
Please make sure that you provide sufficient information on your application to show that you meet the qualifications for this recruitment. All information concerning your qualifications must be submitted by the closing date. We will not consider information submitted after this date. Successful candidates will be ranked as Best Qualified, Better Qualified, or Qualified and placed on the eligible (employment) list for at least one year.
RESUMES ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE AND NOT CONSIDERED IN THE SELECTION PROCESS.
All information concerning the qualifications, including any required documentation (diploma, transcript, certificate, etc.) must be submitted and received by the closing date. Information submitted after this date will not be considered.
For positions that require Bachelor/Master Degree etc:
Educational credentials from foreign countries must be evaluated by an approved education review service. This evaluation must be submitted prior to hire. For further information, you may call International Consultants of Delaware, Inc. (302) 737-8715 or World Education Services Inc. 1-800-932-3897 or (202) 331-2925.
The online application is STRONGLY preferred. However, if you are unable to apply online, or encounter difficulty attaching required or optional documentation, you may submit via mail or deliver in person. Please be sure to include your name, identification number (Easy ID#) and job announcement number on any documentation to ensure timely processing.
The paper application must be received by 5 pm, close of business, on the closing date for the recruitment, no postmarks will be accepted. Incorrect application forms will not be accepted.
PLEASE DO NOT FAX OR EMAIL UNSOLICITED DOCUMENTATION
Completed applications, required documentation, and any required addendums may be mailed to:
DLLR Office of Human Resources
Attn: Tenisha Tunstall 19-003235-0019
1100 N. Eutaw Street, Rm. 101
Baltimore, MD 21201
For additional information, please contact Tenisha Tunstall at 410-767-2772 or via email Tenisha.Tunstall2@maryland.gov.
The MD State Application Form can be found online
Department of Labor, Licensing and Regulation is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of DLLR that all persons have equal opportunity and access to employment opportunities, services, and facilities without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or ancestry, marital status, parental status, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Supplemental Questionnaire and Application NOW using the Internet.|
|View and print the Supplemental Questionnaire.||This recruitment requires completion of a supplemental questionnaire. You may view and print the supplemental questionnaire here.|
|Apply via Paper Application.||You may also download and complete the Paper Application here.|