REGISTERED NURSE MANAGER MEDICAL
Regional Registered Nurse Manager-Southern/Eastern
|Department||DJS Metro Region - State Operated Facilities|
|Date Opened||2/4/2019 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||3/18/2019 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$70,659.00 - $87,110.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Linda Padgett|
Cheltenham Youth Detention Center
11003 Frank Tippett Rd.
Cheltenham, MD 20623
Main Purpose of Job
Education: A Bachelor's degree in Nursing or a health-related field from an accredited college or university.
Experience: Four years of experience as a Registered Nurse to include two years in the option for which application is made and one year in a supervisory, administrative or consultative capacity.
1. A Master's degree in Nursing or a health-related field from an accredited college or university and two years of experience as a Registered Nurse in the option for which application is made may be substituted for the education and experience requirements.
2. Six years of experience as a Registered Nurse to include three years in a supervisory, administrative or teaching capacity in the option for which application is made may be substituted for the Education and Experience requirements.
3. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a commissioned officer in Nursing classifications or Nursing and Hospital Administration specialty codes in the Nursing field of work on a year-for-year basis for the required experience and education.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
1. Candidates for positions in this classification must possess a current license as a Registered Nurse from the Maryland State Board of Nursing, 4140 Patterson Avenue, Baltimore, Maryland 21215.
2. Employees in this classification may be assigned duties which require the operation of an automobile. Employees assigned such duties will be required to possess a motor vehicle operator's license valid in the State of Maryland.
The online application process is STRONGLY preferred. If you are unable to apply online, you may mail a paper application and supplemental questionnaire to:
Maryland Department of Juvenile Services
OHR-Recruitment & Examination Unit
One Center Plaza
120 W. Fayette Street
Baltimore, MD. 21201
Attn: Linda Padgett
Fax number 410-333-4188
The online application submission process is strongly encouraged. If you choose to fax or use regular mail, you must include on each page of the attachment your First and Last Name, the Recruitment Number that is located at the top of the bulletin and the last 4 digits of your SS#. You may fax this information to: 410-333-4188. The paper application must be received by 5 pm, close of business, on the closing date for this recruitment, no postmarks will be accepted. Incorrect application forms will not be accepted.
Should additional information regarding this recruitment be required, please, contact DJS Office of Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the Recruitment Title/Number that is located at the top of the bulletin in the email subject line.
As an equal opportunity employer Maryland is committed to recruiting, retaining and promoting employees who are reflective of the State’s diversity. Bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply.We thank our Veterans for their service to our country, and encourage them to apply.
TTY Users: Call via Maryland Relay.