FISCAL ACCOUNTS CLERK II
|Department||MSP - Office of the Superintendent|
|Date Opened||11/26/2019 2:15:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||12/10/2019 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$30,307.00 - $47,317.00/year|
|HR Analyst||William Boniarski|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Maryland State Police Headquarters
Finance Division / Payroll Unit
1201 Reisterstown Road
Pikesville, MD 21208
Education: Graduation from an accredited high school or possession of a high school equivalency certificate.
Experience: Two years of experience reviewing, verifying, recording, adjusting and balancing financial transactions.
1. Experience calculating and recording financial, statistical or other numerical data may be substituted on a year-for-year basis for the required high school education.
2. Six credit hours in accounting from an accredited college or university may be substituted for one year of the required experience.
3. A minimum of five courses or six months of accounting-related training in a vocational training program in subjects such as journalizing transactions, analyzing transactions into debits and credits, posting to a general ledger, payroll, bank reconciliations, accounts payable, and accounts receivable may be substituted for one year of the required experience.
4. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience in Financial Clerical/Finance Technicians classifications or specialty codes in the financial field of work at a rate of one year of military experience for the required experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
Desired/ Preferred Qualifications:
1. Experience working in a Finance Division / Payroll Unit reviewing, verifying, adjusting and auditing salary and wage entries.
2. Experience working at the Federal, State, County or Local levels of government.
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Supplemental Questionnaire and Application NOW using the Internet.|
|View and print the Supplemental Questionnaire.||This recruitment requires completion of a supplemental questionnaire. You may view and print the supplemental questionnaire here.|
|Apply via Paper Application.||You may also download and complete the Paper Application here.|