MCE OFFICER TRAINEE Automotive Services
|Department||DPSCS-Maryland Correctional Enterprises|
|Date Opened||8/22/2019 11:59:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||9/23/2019 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$43,118.00 - $63,480.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Gabriella Huth|
LOCATION OF POSITION
- Operate all vehicles, including Class A vehicles, in accordance with OSHA (Occupational and Safety Health Act) and DOT (Department of Transportation) requirements as well as all local, state and federal laws.
- Perform pre- and post-trip inspections of assigned vehicle.
- Attend and participate in regularly scheduled training.
- Appropriately and effectively handle customer complaints and concerns.
- Follow route assignments as directed by the Warehouse Management.
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
Online applications are highly recommended. However, if you are unable to apply online, the paper application and supplemental questionnaire may be submitted to: Department of Budget and Management, Recruitment and Examination Division, 301 W. Preston St., Baltimore, MD 21201. Paper application materials must be received in our office by the closing date for the recruitment. No postmarks will be accepted.
For questions regarding this recruitment, please contact the DBM Recruitment and Examination Division at Application.Help@maryland.gov or 410-767-4850, MD TTY Relay Service 1-800-735-2258.
We thank our Veterans for their service to our country.
People with disabilities and bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
As an equal opportunity employer, Maryland is committed to recruitment, retaining and promoting employees who are reflective of the State's diversity.
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Supplemental Questionnaire and Application NOW using the Internet.|
|View and print the Supplemental Questionnaire.||This recruitment requires completion of a supplemental questionnaire. You may view and print the supplemental questionnaire here.|
|Apply via Paper Application.||You may also download and complete the Paper Application here.|