MCE PLANT SUPERVISOR I-Graphics
COMPUTER-AIDED DESIGN (CAD) INSTRUCTOR
|Department||DPSCS-Maryland Correctional Enterprises|
|Date Opened||6/17/2019 5:15:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||7/17/2019 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$44,898.00 - $71,671.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Erin Alston|
LOCATION OF POSITION
This position is located inside of a Correctional Facility.
7943 Brockbridge Road
Jessup, MD 20794
Main Purpose of Job
- Plans and schedules production operations for plant.
- Coordinates the timeliness of office designs and specfications to the customer to coincide with their delivery timeframes.
- Prepare quotes for designs produced.
- Evaluates current programs being used for production efficiency and accuracy.
- Inspects plant facilities to determine efficiency of operations and intmate training.
- Formulates and recommends policies and standards governing production operations.
- Establishes and maintains a uniform production and inmate training record system.
- Maintains accurate records and locations of all equipment.
- Prepares reports for Director of Sales, Design Manager, Sales Manager, COO and Fiscal Department.
- Responsible for control and management of all Plant assets to include equipment, raw materials and supplies.
Safety & Security
- Enforces Safety, Security and Fire regulations
- Reviews and takes proper actions relative to inmate complaints and infractions
- Maintain procedures for tool control and toxic or hazardous materials.
Education: Possession of a High School Diploma or High School Equivalence Certificate.
Experience: Four years of experience involving the training or supervision of lower-level workers in Space planning using AutoCad or Interior design using AutoCad.
1. Thirty graduate credit hours from an accredited college or university in the field of Interior Design may be substituted for the required experience on a year-for-year basis for up to four years of the required experience.
2. Specific educational requirements and other selection standards are set by the Maryland Correctional Training Commission in accordance with Correctional Services Article, Section 8-209 of the Annotated Code and are listed in the Code of Maryland Regulations Title 12, Subtitle 10, Chapter 01.
3. Employees in this classification are subject to substance abuse testing in accordance with Code of Maryland Regulations 17.04.09, Testing for Illegal Use of Drugs.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
1. Selection standards for certification are established by the Correctional Training Commission in accordance with Correctional Services Article, Section 8-209 of the Annotated Code. These selection criteria are listed in detail in the Code of Maryland Regulations, Title 12, Subtitle 10, Chapter 01 and include the following:
U.S. Citizenship or Resident Alien status
Must be at least 21 years of age
A completed background investigation
2. Employees in this classification are subject to substance abuse testing in accordance with Code of Maryland Regulations 17.04.09, Testing for Illegal Use of Drugs.
3. Selected candidate must successfully complete a background investigation.
The online application is STRONGLY preferred. If you are unable to apply online, you may submit a paper application to:
Department of Public Safety & Correctional Services
Human Resources Services Division
300 East Joppa Road, 10th Floor
Towson, MD 21286
Faxed or e-mailed applications will not be accepted. Please do not submit unsolicited documentation (resumes, transcripts, cover letters, etc.).
Specific inquiries regarding this recruitment can be directed to Erin Alston at firstname.lastname@example.org
TTY Users: call via Maryland Relay.
We thank our Veterans for their service to our country, and encourage them to apply.
Bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply.
If you are having difficulty with your user account or have general questions about the online application system, please contact the MD Department of Budget and Management, Recruitment and Examination Division at 410-767-4850 or .As an equal opportunity employer Maryland is committed to recruiting, retaining and promoting employees who are reflective of the State’s diversity.
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Application NOW using the Internet.|
|Apply via Paper Application.||You may also download and complete the Paper Application here.|