MCE PLANT SUPERVISOR I-Graphics
AutoCAD Space Planning Plant Manager
|Department||DPSCS-Maryland Correctional Enterprises|
|Date Opened||9/23/2019 11:59:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||10/9/2019 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$44,898.00 - $71,671.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Jacob Rolon|
LOCATION OF POSITION
This position is located inside of a Correctional Facility.
7943 Brockbridge Road
Jessup, MD 20794
Main Purpose of Job
Education: Possession of a High School Diploma or High School Equivalence Certificate.
Experience: Two years of experience in AutoCAD drafting/ design, architecture, engineering or interior design using AutoCAD software.
1. Nine credit hours from an accredited college or university in the field of Interior Design may be substituted for the required experience on a year-for-year basis for up to two years of the required experience.
2. Specific educational requirements and other selection standards are set by the Maryland Correctional Training Commission in accordance with Correctional Services Article, Section 8-209 of the Annotated Code and are listed in the Code of Maryland Regulations Title 12, Subtitle 10, Chapter 01.
3. Employees in this classification are subject to substance abuse testing in accordance with Code of Maryland Regulations 17.04.09, Testing for Illegal Use of Drugs.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
One year of experience in interior design space planning.
One year of experience training or supervising staff in the utilization of AutoCAD software.
1. Selection standards for certification are established by the Correctional Training Commission in accordance with Correctional Services Article, Section 8-209 of the Annotated Code. These selection criteria are listed in detail in the Code of Maryland Regulations, Title 12, Subtitle 10, Chapter 01 and include the following:
U.S. Citizenship or Resident Alien status
Must be at least 21 years of age
A completed background investigation
2. Employees in this classification are subject to substance abuse testing in accordance with Code of Maryland Regulations 17.04.09, Testing for Illegal Use of Drugs.
3. Selected candidate must successfully complete a background investigation and the Correctional Entrance Level Training Program.
The examination will consist of a rating of your education, training, and experience as presented on your application and as they relate to the requirements of the position. Therefore, it is important that you provide complete and accurate information on your application. Successful candidates will be ranked as Best Qualified, Better Qualified, or Qualified and placed on the employment (eligible) list for at least one year.
Please make sure that you provide complete and accurate information on your application to show that you meet the qualifications for this recruitment. All information concerning your qualifications must be submitted by the closing date. We will not consider information submitted after the above closing date.