SOCIAL SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR IV
Child Protective Services and Family Preservation Manager
|Department||DHS - Social Services Administration|
|Date Opened||3/30/2020 11:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||4/13/2020 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$56,727.00 - $82,861.00 with potential growth to $91,075.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Dylan Santos|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Department of Human Services
Social Services Administration
311 W. Saratoga Street
Baltimore, MD 21201-3500
Main Purpose of Job
Education: Possession of a master’s degree in social work from an accredited college or university approved by the Council on Social Work Education.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Three years of experience using data to monitor the outcomes of social work practice.
- Five years of experience working with other State agencies to address the service needs of
- families and children.
- Four years of experience with Maryland Children Electronic Social Service Information
- Exchange to document and review case information.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with time management in a fast paced environment.
- Experience with multi-tasking and problem-solving skills.
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
The online application process is STRONGLY preferred. If you are unable to apply online, you may mail a paper application to: Dylan Santos, Employment Services Unit, 311 W. Saratoga Street, Baltimore, MD 21201-3500
If you have any questions concerning the recruitment process for this position, please call 410-767-7855.
TTY Users: please call via Maryland Relay.
As an equal opportunity employer, Maryland is committed to recruiting, retaining and promoting employees who are reflective of the State’s diversity.
People with disabilities and bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
We thank our Veterans for their service to our country and encourage them to apply.