HUMAN SERVICE PRGM PLN ADMINISTRATOR
VOTER REGISTRATION AND LANGUAGE ACCESS COORDINATOR
|Department||DHS Family Investment Admin Director's Office|
|Date Opened||3/30/2020 4:10:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||4/13/2020 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$49,971.00 - $64,857.00 with potential growth up to $79,996.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Monique Robertson|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
Experience: Five years of experience in the administration of a human services program or experience conducting studies and analyses of programs, procedures, practices and organizations.
2. Education at the graduate level at an accredited college or university in a human services related field at may be substituted the rate of 30 semester hours per year for up to two years of the required experience.
Applicants must meet the selective qualification(s) to be considered. Include clear and specific information on your application regarding your qualifications.
One year of experience applying compliance, rules, policies, regulations and/or procedures for voter registration and access.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
Preference will be given to applicants who possess the following preferred qualification(s). Include clear and specific information on your application regarding your qualifications.
1. Six months of experience in training and providing technical assistance.
2. Six months of experience with utilizing data reports, operating systems, and data communication software to review and validate data sets.
3. Six months of experience working with immigrant populations, individuals with limited English proficiency, and deaf or hearing impaired.
4. Demonstrated skills in effective time management, priority setting, multi-tasking, problem-solving and critical thinking.
5. Strong customer service, written and oral communication skills.
Please make sure that you provide sufficient information on your application to show that you meet the qualifications for this recruitment. All information concerning your qualifications must be submitted by the closing date. We will not consider information submitted after this date. Successful candidates will be ranked as Best Qualified, Better Qualified, or Qualified and placed on the eligible (employment) list for at least one year.