HUMAN SERVICE SPECIALIST V
CHILD SUPPORT ADMINISTRATOR
|Department||DHS - Carroll County DSS|
|Date Opened||3/19/2020 11:59:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||4/2/2020 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$46,477.00 - $60,183.00/year with the potential growth up to $74,191.00/year|
|HR Analyst||LaToura Jones|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Carroll County Department of Social Services
Child Support Administration
1232 Tech Court
Westminster, MD 21157
Main Purpose of Job
Education: A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
Experience: Four years of experience in the administration of a human services program or experience conducting studies and analyses of programs, procedures, practices and organizations.
1. Additional professional or technical experience in the administration of a human services program or experience conducting studies and analyses of programs, procedures, practices and organizations may be substituted on a year-for-year basis for the required education.
2. Education at the graduate level at an accredited college or university in a human services related field at may be substituted the rate of 30 semester hours per year for up to two years of the required experience.
3. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a commissioned officer in Administrative Office classifications or Administrative Officer specialty codes in the General, Administrative, Clerical, and Office Services field of work on a year-for-year basis for the required experience and education.
Applicants must meet the selective qualification(s) to be considered. Include clear and specific information on your application regarding your qualifications.
One year of experience in a Child Support Enforcement program.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
Preference will be given to applicants who possess the following preferred qualification(s). Include clear and specific information on your application regarding your qualifications.
1. One year experience in Microsoft suite.
2. Six months experience in CSES.
3. Six months financial experience.
4. One year of supervisory experience.
5. A Bachelor's degree in social services, human services, legal studies, public administration or similar fields.
Please make sure that you provide sufficient information on your application to show that you meet the qualifications for this recruitment. All information concerning your qualifications must be submitted by the closing date. We will not consider information submitted after this date. Successful candidates will be ranked as Best Qualified, Better Qualified, or Qualified and placed on the eligible (employment) list for at least one year.
The examination will consist of a rating of your education, training, and experience as presented on your application and as they relate to the requirements of the position. You may be asked to complete a supplemental questionnaire. The supplemental questionnaire may be used as part of the rating process. Therefore, it is important that you provide complete and accurate information on your application.
The online application process is STRONGLY preferred. If you are unable to apply online, you may mail a paper application and supplemental questionnaire to, Department of Human Services, Examination Services Unit, 311 W. Saratoga Street, Room 135, Baltimore, Maryland 21201.