MSP PILOT I-A
|Department||MSP - Support Services Bureau|
|Date Opened||11/23/2020 09:15:00 AM|
|Salary||$68,659.00 - $90,602.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Christina Blake|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Maryland State Police, Aviation Command
3023 Strawberry Point Road
Baltimore, MD 21220
Main Purpose of Job
Education: Graduation from an accredited high school or possession of a high school equivalency certificate.
Experience: Twelve hundred (1200) helicopter flight hours as a FAA certificated pilot.
1. Applicants may be able to substitute verified portions of U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a commissioned officer in the Piloting field of work for the required experience.
2. Applicants may be able to substitute verified portions of flight hours recorded via the International Civil Aviation Organization for the required experience.
3. Helicopter and fixed wing flight hours may not be combined to meet the experience requirement.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
2. Employees in this classification must possess and maintain an FAA 2nd Class Medical certification.
3. Employees in this classification must possess and maintain an acceptable Instrument Helicopter Rating as determined by FAA regulations and as required by the MSPAC.
4. Employees in this classification may be assigned duties which require the operation of a motor vehicle. Employees assigned such duties will be required to possess a motor vehicle operator’s license valid in the State of Maryland.
NOTE: Currently, applicants are limited to uploading one file. As a result, it is strongly urged that those applying upload ALL required and additional documents (undergraduate and graduate transcripts, resumes, etc.) as one file.
If you are unable to apply online, you may submit an application via mail. The Maryland State Application Form can be found online.
Completed applications, required documentation and any required addendums may be mailed to:
ATTN: Mr. Jay Diggs, Jay.email@example.com
TTY Users: call via Maryland Relay
We thank our Veterans for their service to our country, and encourage them to apply.
It is the policy of the Maryland State Police to comply with all applicable federal and state laws prohibiting employment discrimination and to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, gender, identity and expression, genetic information, marital status, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religious affiliation, belief or opinion, sex, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Supplemental Questionnaire and Application NOW using the Internet.|
|View and print the Supplemental Questionnaire.||This recruitment requires completion of a supplemental questionnaire. You may view and print the supplemental questionnaire here.|
|Apply via Paper Application.||You may also download and complete the Paper Application here.|