AVIATION MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN, HELICOPTER LEAD
|Department||MSP - Support Services Bureau|
|Date Opened||11/25/2020 08:35:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||12/9/2020 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$56,165.00 - $90,173.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Christina Blake|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
1. Working in an FAA Part 135 or FAA Part 91 or similar military operation.
2. Working at an FAA Part 145 Repair Station.
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
1. Candidates for positions in this classification must possess a valid FAA Airframe and Power Plant Mechanic license. The license number and date of issue must be listed on the application.
2. Candidates must possess a current FAA Inspection Authorization. The license number and date must be listed in the application.
3. Employees in this classification may be assigned duties which require the operation of a motor vehicle. Employees assigned such duties will be required to possess a motor vehicle operator’s license valid in the State of Maryland.
NOTE: Currently, applicants are limited to uploading one file. As a result, it is strongly urged that those applying upload ALL required and additional documents (undergraduate and graduate transcripts, resumes, etc.) as one file.
If you are unable to apply online, you may submit an application via mail.
ATTN: Mr. Jay Diggs, Jay.firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank our Veterans for their service to our country, and encourage them to apply.