NURSING PROGRAM CONSULTANT/ADMINISTRATOR IV
Director of Nursing
|Date Opened||9/11/2020 1:30:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||9/25/2020 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$73,541.00 - $118,085.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Shavonne Holman|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
Education: A Master’s degree in Nursing or a health-related field from an accredited college or university.
Experience: Five years of experiences as a Registered Nurse including four years of experience in an administrative, supervisory, consultative or teaching capacity.
1. Candidates may substitute the possession of a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or health-related field from an accredited college or university and two years of experience as a Registered Nurse in an administrative, supervisory, consultative or teaching capacity for the required education.
2. Candidates may substitute the possession of a Doctorate degree in Nursing from an accredited college or university for two years of the required experience.
3. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience at a rank of Corporal/Petty Officer or higher as a commissioned officer in Nursing classification or Nursing specialty codes in the Nursing field of work on a year-for-year basis for the required experience and education.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
2. Experience in the implementation of policies and procedures of multiple facilities.
3. Experience auditing medical charts with documentation and corrective actions with follow-up implementation.
4. Experience compiling statistical information.
5. Experience in developing and implementing health education modules for youth.
6. Willingness to travel to facilities as required for oversight.
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
1.Candidates for positions in this classification must possess a current license as a Registered Nurse from the Maryland State Board of Nursing, 4140 Patterson Avenue, Baltimore, Maryland 21215 or possess a current multi-state license in party states that candidates have declared as primary states of residence .
2.Employees in this classification may be assigned duties which require the operation of a motor vehicle. Employees assigned such duties will be required to possess a motor vehicle operator's license valid in the State of Maryland.
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Supplemental Questionnaire and Application NOW using the Internet.|
|View and print the Supplemental Questionnaire.||This recruitment requires completion of a supplemental questionnaire. You may view and print the supplemental questionnaire here.|
|Apply via Paper Application.||You may also download and complete the Paper Application here.|