FISCAL ACCOUNTS TECHNICIAN I
|Department||DPSCS OSEC Administrative Services|
|Date Opened||3/27/2020 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||4/10/2020 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$32,176.00 - $50,377.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Courtney Sturdivant|
LOCATION OF POSITION
- Monitor Time Clock Plus (TCP) entries daily to pull information from TCP into Workday, accordingly, ensuring that the two systems always match.
- Records adjustments/exceptions in the Workday System for DPSCS agencies and facilities by way of time sheet entry or manual adjustments, while maintaining proper documentation.
- Calculates and reports pay increase or decreases resulting from personnel actions such as acting capacity, promotions, overtime, shift differential, leave without pay, suspension, final payouts,etc.
- Investigation and responds to employee and/or supervisor inquiries regarding payroll issues and discrepancies.
- Perform various other payroll related duties as required such as preparing stop payment requests for lost pay checks; providing wage verification information to employee creditors, etc.
- Entering and maintaining leave information for consolidated agencies and correctional facilities within DPSCS. This includes entering adjustments to leave balances.
Education: Graduation from an accredited high school or possession of a high school equivalency certificate.
Experience: Three years of experience reviewing, verifying, recording, adjusting and balancing financial transactions.
1. Experience calculating and recording financial, statistical or other numerical data may be substituted on a year-for-year basis for the required high school education.
2. Six credit hours in accounting from an accredited college or university may be substituted for one year of the required experience.
3. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience in Financial Clerical/Finance Technicians classifications or specialty codes in the financial field of work at a rate of one year of military experience for the required experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
To submit your qualifying documents; the preferred method is to upload them using the "other" tab on the online application. However, if you’re unable to upload your documents, please fax requested information only to 410-585-0570 (providing a cover sheet with your contact information, recruitment name, recruitment number and the number of pages faxed).