FISCAL ACCOUNTS TECHNICIAN II
|Department||DGS Facilities Operations and Maintenance|
|Date Opened||2/13/2020 4:15:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||2/27/2020 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$34,174.00 - $53,658.00/year (based on qualifications and salary rules)|
|HR Analyst||Kendra Young|
LOCATION OF POSITION
- Monitor the office for all incoming calls or visitors.
- Provide administrative support for the Regional Manager and Maintenance Supervisors.
- Organize and coordinate work requests/complaints with Maintenance Supervisors, maintaining all requests through Skire work order system.
- Responsible for processing service contracts.
- Prepare fund certs, type contracts from draft, prepare documents for bid, assist in site visits.
- Prepare documents for award and forward to appropriate offices for approval.
- Act as a point of contact for requests/building issues and information to the office.
- Consult with agencies regarding building issues.
- Process purchase orders for building maintenance and office supplies.
- Contact vendors to place order, receive orders assuring all paperwork is intact and contacting the fiscal office for invoicing.
- Develop, update and implement automated spreadsheets, ledgers, and reports.
- Assist in budget preparation by compiling necessary data and calculating current funding requests based on agency needs.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required that enable the Department of General Services to fulfill its mission of providing and maintaining buildings that are safe, secure and operationally efficient.
Education: Graduation from an accredited high school or possession of a high school equivalency certificate.
Experience: One year of experience reconciling agency accounting systems to fiscal control systems or developing automated spreadsheets, ledgers and reports using accounting software packages or identifying budget trends and recommending budget realignments.
1. Candidates may substitute experience calculating and recording financial, statistical or other numerical data may be substituted on a year-for-year basis for the required education.
2. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience in Financial Clerical/Finance Technicians classifications or specialty codes in the financial field of work at a rate of one year of military experience for the required experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
Preference will be given to applicants who possess the following preferred qualification(s). Include clear and specific information on your application regarding your qualifications.
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Supplemental Questionnaire and Application NOW using the Internet.|
|View and print the Supplemental Questionnaire.||This recruitment requires completion of a supplemental questionnaire. You may view and print the supplemental questionnaire here.|
|Apply via Paper Application.||You may also download and complete the Paper Application here.|