|Department||MIL Administrative Headquarters|
|Date Opened||2/7/2020 4:37:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||2/21/2020 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$44,106.00 - $70,201.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Angela Stokes|
LOCATION OF POSITION
5th Regiment Armory
219 29th Division St., Baltimore, MD 21201
Main Purpose of Job
Utilizing R*Stars to review general ledger expenditures and revenue data.
Utilizing View Direct to generate FMIS reports.(i.e., DAFRG 200 & DAFRT 100).
Participates in the audit process for the agency.
Prepares periodic internal financial and statistical statements and reports.
Assists with close-out by ensuring that items are properly accrued and adjusted at both federal and state fiscal year ends.
Education: A Bachelor's degree in Accounting from an accredited college or university, including or supplemented by three credit hours in auditing.
Experience: Two years of experience examining, analyzing and interpreting accounting systems, records and reports by applying generally accepted accounting principles.
1. Candidates may substitute a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with thirty credit hours in Accounting and related courses, including or supplemented by three credit hours in auditing, for the required education.
2. Applicants who have met the requirements for admission to the CPA examination prior to July 1, 1974 will be considered to have met the educational requirement referenced above.
3. Possession of a certificate as a Certified Public Accountant or a master's degree in accounting from an accredited college or university may be substituted for one year of the required experience.
4. Applicants may substitute one year of professional auditing experience for one year of the required experience.
5. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a commissioned officer in the Accounting Officer classification or Financial Management specialty codes in the Accounting field of work on a year-for-year basis for the required experience and education.