PROGRAM MANAGER II
Director of Trend Analysis and Reporting
|Department||LABOR - Financial Regulation|
|Date Opened||2/13/2020 11:03:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||2/27/2020 5:00:00 PM|
|Salary||$60,514.00 -$86,756 with potential growth up to $97,159/yearly|
|HR Analyst||Tenisha Tunstall|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
Duties of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinates the collection and analysis of quantitative and qualitative data to determine what practices, policies, procedures, regulatory outcomes, and systems an be improved upon, or if necessary created to facilitate continued improvement in the overall operations and strategic objectives of the office
- Coordinates data analysis involving foreclosure related topics, including identifying, gathering, and analyzing data related to foreclosure electronic reporting systems maintained by the Office, other internal agency data on foreclosure and related topics, and when applicable, external data on foreclosure and related topics.
- Coordinates the development and maintenance of a repository of all relevant data points on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and/or annual basis, and makes that data available for internal users for reporting and statistical analysis purposes.
Education: Bachelor's degree in data science, mathematics/statistics, computer science, physics, or a related subject
Experience: Three (3) years of experience:
- Examining data using statistical analysis, data mining, linear regression, predictive modeling, resource organization analysis, and other quantitative processes to find opportunities to improve organizational effectiveness.
- Managing and working with a team
- Making recommendations and explaining findings
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
Strong preference will be given to applicants that possess the following. Include clear and specific information on your application regarding the qualification(s).
Master's Degree in data science, mathematics/statistics, computer science, physics, or a related field
Ability to use and communicate data findings
Data analysis skills
Please make sure that you provide sufficient information on your application to show that you meet the qualifications for this recruitment. All information concerning your qualifications must be submitted by the closing date. We will not consider information submitted after this date. Successful candidates will be ranked as Best Qualified, Better Qualified, or Qualified and placed on the eligible (employment) list for at least one year.
RESUMES ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE AND NOT CONSIDERED IN THE SELECTION PROCESS.
All information concerning the qualifications, including any required documentation (diploma, transcript, certificate, etc.) must be submitted and received by the closing date. Information submitted after this date will not be considered.
For positions that require Bachelor/Master Degree etc:
Educational credentials from foreign countries must be evaluated by an approved education review service. This evaluation must be submitted prior to hire. For further information, you may call International Consultants of Delaware, Inc. (302) 737-8715 or World Education Services Inc. 1-800-932-3897 or (202) 331-2925.
The assessment may consist of a rating of your education, training, and experience related to the requirements of the position. It is important that you provide complete and accurate information on your application. Please report all experience and education that is related to this position.
The examination for this recruitment will be an evaluation and rating of the information provided on your application. Therefore, it is essential that the application is filled out completely and accurately, listing all relevant education and experience, addressing the specific qualifications shown above and submitting any required documentation (diploma, transcript, certification, license, etc.). Please include clear, detailed and specific information on your application regarding experience qualifications related to the minimum qualifications, desired, and/or selective qualifications of the position.
The online application is STRONGLY preferred. However, if you are unable to apply online, or encounter difficulty attaching required or optional documentation, you may submit via mail or deliver in person. Please be sure to include your name, identification number (Easy ID#) and job announcement number on any documentation to ensure timely processing.
The paper application must be received by 5 pm, close of business, on the closing date for the recruitment, no postmarks will be accepted. Incorrect application forms will not be accepted.
PLEASE DO NOT FAX OR EMAIL UNSOLICITED DOCUMENTATION
Completed applications, required documentation, and any required addendums may be mailed to:
Department of Labor Office of Administration
Attn: Tenisha Tunstall 20-005477-0007
1100 N. Eutaw Street, Rm. 101
Baltimore, MD 21201
For additional information, please contact Tenisha Tunstall at 410-767-2772 or via email Tenisha.Tunstall2@maryland.gov.
The MD State Application Form can be found online
Department of Labor is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of Department of Labor that all persons have equal opportunity and access to employment opportunities, services, and facilities without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or ancestry, marital status, parental status, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Supplemental Questionnaire and Application NOW using the Internet.|
|View and print the Supplemental Questionnaire.||This recruitment requires completion of a supplemental questionnaire. You may view and print the supplemental questionnaire here.|
|Apply via Paper Application.||You may also download and complete the Paper Application here.|