MPT Media Account Coordinator
|Department||MPT - Content Enterprises|
|Date Opened||11/30/2020 1:09:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||1/29/2021 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$38,783.00 - $52,407.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Jakiraman Jones|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Maryland Public Television
Main Purpose of Job
- Serve as the secondary point-of-contact for the client;
- Review and become knowledgeable about interagency client agreements;
- Manage specific strategic actions and timelines set within the agreements and by MSAA supervisors;
- Communicate with media partners and outlets on a regular basis to make sure we are properly contracted with the vendor (purchase orders), make sure they have all the materials they need (such as creative spots), and that MSAA has reports and affidavits to support our orders;
- Organize all of the viewing data for final reporting;
- Track status of contracted deliverables to internal and external individuals and teams;
- Gather client feedback/specifications and communicate them to team members;
- Maintain an active awareness of all project statuses across all involved departments and serve as liaison between staff members;
- Contribute to new client proposals;
- Monitor project progress and report projected delays to client;
- Quality check all deliverables (TV, Radio and digital media, etc.) to ensure they meet the latest client requirements;
- Co-maintain comprehensive system of all project files;
- Maintain an open line of communication with the client, including delivery of a weekly status reports;
- Regularly attend local agency and interagency team meetings as identified;
- Learn and maintain a working knowledge of state agency program regulations, policies and procedures;
- Develop charts and write summaries to report on project outcomes;
- Assists MPT in growing its relationship with clients by exceeding expectations.
Education: Bachelor's degree from accredited college or university or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
Preference will be given to applicants who possess the following preferred qualification(s). Include clear and specific information on your application regarding your qualifications.
- Experience in Public relations or special events;
- Demonstrated experience using excel software;
- Demonstrated experience in creating info-graphics, such as pie charts and bar charts;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
Applicants must provide sufficient information on the application to show they meet the qualifications for this recruitment. All information concerning the qualifications, including any required documentation (diploma, transcript, certificate, etc.) must be submitted and received by the closing date. Information submitted after this date will not be considered.
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Application NOW using the Internet.|
|Apply via Paper Application.||You may also download and complete the Paper Application here.|