MILITARY YOUTH WORKER SUPERVISOR
|Department||MIL State Operations|
|Date Opened||6/9/2021 3:30:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||6/23/2021 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$39,768.00 - $62,882.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Angela Stokes|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Freestate ChalleNGe Academy
Building E4260, Beal Rd.
Aberdeen Proving Ground (EA), MD 21010
Main Purpose of Job
* Approves schedules, assigns duties and daily activities for cadre.
* Reviews and recommends payroll documentation for all assigned cadre.
* Supervises the Military Youth Workers.
* Attends and participates in staff and professional conferences and training.
* Communicates with cadets, parents and guardians as needed.
Education: Graduation from an accredited high school or possession of a high school equivalency certificate.
Experience: Two years of experience providing supervision and guidance to youths in a quasi-military environment including one year as a shift or platoon leader.
Note: Candidates may substitute U.S Armed Forces military service experience as a non-commissioned officer in Social Service Aid and Assistant classification or Social Service Aid and Assistant specialty codes in the Social Services, Psychology and Welfare field of work for the required experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
Experience supervising youths
Experience in a quasi-military environment
Experience as a shift or platoon leader
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
1. Employees in this classification will be trained in cardiopulmonary resuscitation and first aid leading to certification. These certifications must be kept current as a requirement of residential childcare licensure by the Department of Human Services.
2. Employees in this classification may be assigned duties which require the operation of a motor vehicle. Employees assigned such duties will be required to possess a motor vehicle operator’s license valid in the State of Maryland.
1. Employees in this classification are subject to substance abuse testing in accordance with Code of Maryland Regulations 17.04.09, Testing for Illegal Use of Drugs.
2. Employees in this classification are subject to a criminal background check as required by the Annotated Code of Maryland, Family Law Article, Section 5-561.
3. Employees in this classification must provide a telephone number where they can be reached.
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Supplemental Questionnaire and Application NOW using the Internet.|
|View and print the Supplemental Questionnaire.||This recruitment requires completion of a supplemental questionnaire. You may view and print the supplemental questionnaire here.|
|Apply via Paper Application.||You may also download and complete the Paper Application here.|