REVENUE ADMINISTRATOR IV
Revenue Administration Division
|Department||COMP Revenue Administration|
|Date Opened||10/8/2021 4:00:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||10/22/2021 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$50,971.00 - $81,596.00/year|
|HR Analyst||April Hall|
LOCATION OF POSITION
- Applicants may substitute additional experience as defined above on a year-for-year basis for the required education.
- Possession of a Certificate as a Certified Public Accountant may be substituted for two years of the required general experience.
- Applicants may substitute graduate education in an academic field related to the required experience from an accredited college or university at the rate of one year of education for one year of the required general experience.
- Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience at a rank of Corporal/Petty Officer or higher as a commissioned officer in accounting and budget classification or accounting and budget specialty codes in the tax examining field of work on a year-for-year basis for the required experience and education.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Good Customer Service skills.
- Ability to work well both independently and as a member of a team.
- Experience with high-volume processing.
- Experience performing detail oriented tasks requiring a high level of accuracy.
- Working knowledge of mainframe databases and Business objects.
- The nature of the position requires that the employee be able to travel.
- Employees in this class may be assigned duties which require the operation of a motor vehicle. Employee assigned such duties will be required to possess a driver’s license valid in the State of Maryland
We thank our Veterans for their service to our country and encourage them to apply. If you are seeking veteran's preference, please submit a copy of your DD-214.
The preferred method for submitting additional information is to upload it directly into your online account. Please remove references to the first 5 digits of your SSN and your DOB on all attachments by deleting, redacting or blacking that information out with a marker. Any attachments necessary to demonstrate the minimum qualifications were met must be submitted by the filing deadline.
The online application process is STRONGLY preferred. If you choose fax or email as the option to submit your application and/or required additional information, you must include the following information on each page you submit:
- First and Last Name
- Recruitment Number (located at the top of the bulletin)
- The last 4 digits of your SS#
Fax: 410-974-5249 – This fax number is for Comptroller of Maryland recruitment efforts only.
For Further Questions
If you are having difficulty with your user account or have general questions about this online application system, please contact the MD Department of Budget and Management, Recruitment and Examination Division at 410-767-4850 or Application.Help@maryland.gov.
Appropriate accommodations for individuals with disabilities are available upon request by calling: (410) 260-6622 or MD TTY Relay Service 1-800-735-2258.
As an equal opportunity employer, Maryland is committed to recruiting, retaining and promoting employees who are reflective of the State’s diversity. Bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply.