AGENCY GRANTS SPECIALIST SUPERVISOR
|Department||DNR - Watershed Services|
|Date Opened||4/26/2021 2:35:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||5/10/2021 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$50,971.00 - $81,596.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Crystal Wilson|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Education: A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
Experience: Five years of experience in grant evaluation and monitoring or budget preparation, presentation and execution.
1. Applicants may substitute graduate education in accounting, business administration, economics, finance, political science or public administration at a rate of 30 semester hours for each year of the required experience.
2. Applicants may substitute additional experience as defined above on a year-for-year basis for the required education.
3. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a commissioned officer in the Budget Officer classifications or Financial Management specialty codes in the Budgeting field of work on a year-for-year basis for the required education and experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
1. Experience working with various budgets and grant funding associated with State, Federal and non-governmental grant programs or funding sources.
2. Experience tracking, processing expenditures, and generating reports using Excel spreadsheets or other accounting software as a fiscal management tool in relation to grant funded projects.
3. Experience working with government, non-governmental organizations, and private contractors in relation to grant funded projects.
Please make sure you provide sufficient information on your application to show that you meet the qualifications for this recruitment. All information concerning your qualifications must be submitted by the closing date. We will not consider information submitted after this date. Successful candidates may be ranked as Best Qualified, Better Qualified, or Qualified and placed on the employment (eligible) list for at least one year.
For education obtained outside the U.S., a copy of the equivalent American education as determined by a foreign credential evaluation service must be provided prior to hire.
The online application is STRONGLY preferred. If you are unable to apply online, you may submit a paper application and supplemental questionnaire to: Department of Natural Resources, Human Resources, 580 Taylor Avenue, C-3 Annapolis, MD 21401. The Human Resources unit is not responsible for applications sent to any other address.
Faxed or e-mailed applications will not be accepted. Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of completing the application.
If you are having difficulty with your user account or have general questions about the online application system, please contact the MD Department of Budget and Management, Recruitment and Examination Division at Application.Help@maryland.gov.
Inquiries regarding this recruitment can be directed to Crystal Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TTY Users: call via Maryland Relay
Candidates with disabilities and bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply. We thank our Veterans for their service to our country, and encourage them to apply. As an equal opportunity employer, Maryland is committed to recruiting, retaining and promoting employees who are reflective of the State’s diversity.