Enforcement Agent Lead, Agent Supervisor
Maryland Alcohol and Tobacco Commission
|Department||ATC Alcohol and Tobacco Commission|
|Date Opened||10/8/2021 10:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||10/22/2021 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$71,256.00 - $111,098.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Dionne Seldon|
This is a position specific recruitment. The resulting certified eligible list may be used to staff several current and future vacancies for this position/function only.
LOCATION OF POSITION
Education: Graduation from an accredited high school or possession of a high school equivalency certificate as described in the Maryland Police Training Commission regulation.
- The above education requirement is set by the Maryland Police Training Commission in accordance with Public Safety Article, Section 3-209.
- Applicants may substitute additional education in criminal justice or law enforcement, at an accredited college or university, at a rate of 30 credit hours for each six months of the required experience for a maximum of two years of the required experience.
- Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a non-commissioned officer in general inspection, investigation, enforcement, and compliance classification or general inspection, investigation, enforcement, and compliance specialty codes in the logistics field of work on a year-for-year basis for the required experience.
** For education obtained outside of the U.S., you will be required to provide proof of the equivalent American education as determined by a foreign credential evaluation service. If you possess a degree obtained outside of the United States, please submit a detailed, course-by-course evaluation report from one of the U.S. equivalence evaluating members identified at
LIMITATIONS ON SELECTION
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Employees in this classification may be assigned duties which require the operation of a motor vehicle.
- Employees assigned such duties will be required to possess a motor vehicle operator’s license valid in the State of Maryland.
- Employees in this classification must have successfully completed the Entrance Level Police Training Course and hold a current certification by the Maryland Police Training Commission. After training, employees in this classification will be required to maintain periodic certification of essential marksmanship in the firing of a handgun or other firearms that may be necessary to carry out assignments.
Selection standards for police officer certification are established by the Maryland Police Training Commission in accordance with Public Safety Article, Section 3-209 of the Annotated Code of Maryland. These selection criteria are listed in detail in the Code of Maryland Regulations Title 12, Subtitle 04, Chapter 01 and include the following:
Appointment as a police officer; U.S. Citizenship;
A complete background investigation;
Possession of a driver’s license valid in the State of Maryland.
Employees in this classification are subject to call 24 hours a day and must provide the agency with a phone number where they can be reached.
Employees in this classification may be required to bear firearms and to demonstrate practical knowledge and proficiency in the safe use and care of firearms on a periodic basis.
- First and Last Name
- Recruitment Number (located at the top of the bulletin)
- The last 4 digits of your SS#