HCD COMMUNITY PROGRAM ADMINISTRATOR II (049969)
|Department||DHCD - Div of Neighborhood Revitalization|
|Date Opened||11/30/2021 09:40:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||12/14/2021 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$54,279.00 - $70,600 yearly (Grade 18/base to Step 9, with promotional growth to $87,106.00)|
|HR Analyst||Drew Holcombe|
This recruitment an INTERNAL ONLY recruitment and is limited to current employees of the Maryland Department of Housing and Community Development.
This is a Skilled Service position with full State of Maryland Benefits.
LOCATION OF POSITION
Education: A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
Experience: Five years of administrative or professional experience to include two years of financing experience or providing technical assistance for development or rehabilitation of multifamily or single family housing; neighborhood revitalization and business development; community infrastructure development; or historic preservation programs.
1. Candidates may substitute additional administrative or professional experience as defined above on a year-for-year basis for the required education.
2. Candidates may substitute additional job-related education at a rate of thirty credit hours for each year of experience for up to two years of the required experience.
3. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a commissioned officer in business and industry classification or business and industry specialty codes in the housing management field of work on a year-for-year basis for the required experience and education.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
Experience with Community Development Block Grants (CDBG) program Federal Regulations.
Experience with Housing Development Non-Profit Organizations.
Experience with tracking incoming. funds from title companies for managing awards and disbursements for non-profits.
LIMITATIONS ON SELECTION
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
Online applications are STRONGLY preferred. However, if you wish to submit a paper application, you may mail your application and materials to:
Mr. Drew Holcombe
Department of Housing and Community Development
Office of Human Resources
7800 Harkins Road, Lanham, MD 20706
All application materials must be received by the filing deadline. If you are unable to upload your transcripts into the system, please send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following information in the body of the email:
- Attn: Mr. Drew Holcombe, Senor HR Generalist
- Your First and Last Name
- Recruitment #
- Classification (Job Title) of Recruitment
Incorrect application forms, or resumes in place of the application, will not be accepted. If you are interested in these positions and cannot apply online please fill out the paper application. For questions concerning these positions, please call 301-429-7546.
TTY Users: call via Maryland Relay.
We thank our Veterans for their service to our country, and encourage them to apply.
As an equal opportunity employer, Maryland is committed to recruiting, retaining and promoting employees who are reflective of the State’s diversity.