OFFICE SECRETARY III
|Department||MSDE - Div of Rehab Svcs - Client Services|
|Date Opened||9/16/2021 12:37:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||9/30/2021 5:00:00 PM|
|Salary||$32,820 - $42,053 with progression to $51,385/year|
|HR Analyst||Jerrianne Mccain|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Education: Graduation from an accredited high school or possession of a high school equivalency certificate.
Experience: Three years performing secretarial or clerical work involving typing duties.
- Additional secretarial or clerical experience may be substituted on a year-for-year basis for the required education.
- Thirty credit hours with a major in secretarial science or office technology from an accredited college may be substituted at the rate of thirty credits for one year of experience for up to two years of the required experience.
- Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a non-commissioned officer in Administration classifications or Administrative, Clerical, or Office Services specialty codes in the Administrative Support field of work on a year-for-year basis for the required experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience with a case management software or similar program.
- Experience working with individuals with disabilities.
- Experience with medical/disability terminology and services.
Applicants must consent to State Police Investigation (fingerprinting) as a routine procedure for all employees in this classification.
Please make sure that you provide sufficient information on your application to show that you meet the qualifications for this recruitment. All information concerning your qualifications must be submitted by the closing date. We will not consider information submitted after this date. Successful candidates will be ranked as Best Qualified, Better Qualified, or Qualified and placed on the eligible (employment) list for at least one year.
The assessment may consist of a rating of your education, training, and experience related to the requirements of the position. It is important that you provide complete and accurate information on your application. Please report all experience and education that is related to this position.