OFFICE SECRETARY III
|Department||MDH Springfield Hospital Center|
|Date Opened||11/29/2021 11:59:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||12/13/2021 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$32,820.00 - $42,053.00/year with potential growth to $51,385.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Charon Davis|
LOCATION OF POSITION
- Serving as the initial and main contact person for the Performance Improvement Department, managing the daily operation and coordinating communication for the Director of the Performance Improvement Department
- Developing and preparing statistical reports
- Opening mail and maintaining up-to-date files of all pertinent information received in the Performance Improvement department
- Serving as recording secretary for Performance Improvement Steering Committee, Performance Improvement Coordinating Council, Risk Management Review Committee, and Seclusion and Restraint Committee
- Preparing and distributes agendas, minutes , and other pertinent information to committee members
- Developing forms and presentations with minimal instructions.
Education: Graduation from an accredited high school or possession of a high school equivalency certificate.
Experience: Three years performing secretarial or clerical work involving typing duties.
1. Additional secretarial or clerical experience may be substituted on a year-for-year basis for the required education.
2. Thirty credit hours with a major in secretarial science or office technology from an accredited college may be substituted at the rate of thirty credits for one year of experience for up to two years of the required experience.
3. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a non-commissioned officer in Administration classifications or Administrative, Clerical, or Office Services specialty codes in the Administrative Support field of work on a year-for-year basis for the required experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience working in healthcare Performance Improvement
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite
Online applications are highly recommended. However, if you are unable to apply online, the paper application (and supplemental questionnaire) may be submitted to MDH, Recruitment and Selection Division, 201 W. Preston St., Room 114-B, Baltimore, MD 21201. Paper application materials must be received by 5 pm, close of business, on the closing date for the recruitment, no postmarks will be accepted.
If additional information is required, the preferred method is to upload. If you are unable to upload, please fax the requested information to 410-333-5689. Only additional materials that are required will be accepted for this recruitment. All additional information must be received by the closing date and time.
For questions regarding this recruitment, please contact the MDH Recruitment and Selection Division at 410-767-1251.
If you are having difficulty with your user account or have general questions about the online application system, please contact the MD Department of Budget and Management, Recruitment and Examination Division at 410-767-4850 or Application.Help@maryland.gov.
Appropriate accommodations for individuals with disabilities are available upon request by calling: 410-767-1251 or MD TTY Relay Service 1-800-735-2258.
We thank our Veterans for their service to our country.
People with disabilities and bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
As an equal opportunity employer, Maryland is committed to recruitment, retaining and promoting employees who are reflective of the State's diversity.