OFFICE CLERK II
|Department||MSDE - Div of Rehab Svcs - Disability Determine|
|Date Opened||9/15/2021 12:30:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||9/29/2021 5:00:00 PM|
|Salary||$31,286.00 - $35,006 with progression to $42,622.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Jerrianne Mccain|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Education: Completion of the eighth grade.
Experience: One year experience performing clerical duties in an office environment.
- Additional experience performing clerical duties may be substituted on a year-for-year basis for the required education.
- Graduation from an accredited high school or possession of a high school equivalency certificate may be substituted for six months of the required experience.
- Six months clerical training with three courses in subjects such as keyboarding, clerical math, word processing, spreadsheets, data base, graphics presentation, proofreading, or office etiquette may be substituted for six months of the required experience.
- Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a non-commissioned officer in Administration classifications or Administrative, Clerical or Office Services specialty codes in the Clerical Support field of work on a year-for-year basis for the required experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience processing, sorting, and operating a postage machine.
- Experience receiving, tracking, and distributing supplies.
- Experience with receiving and directing a large volume of calls in a fast-paced environment.
Please make sure that you provide sufficient information on your application to show that you meet the qualifications for this recruitment. All information concerning your qualifications must be submitted by the closing date. We will not consider information submitted after this date. Successful candidates will be ranked as Best Qualified, Better Qualified, or Qualified and placed on the eligible (employment) list for at least one year.
The assessment may consist of a rating of your education, training, and experience related to the requirements of the position. It is important that you provide complete and accurate information on your application. Please report all experience and education that is related to this position.