HUMAN SERVICE PRGM PLN ADMINISTRATOR
STATE INDEPENDENT LIVING COORDINATOR
|Department||DHS - Social Services Administration|
|Date Opened||9/17/2021 3:10:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||10/1/2021 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$50,466.00 - $65,499.00/year with potential growth to $80,788.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Betty Ketterman|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
Experience: Five years of experience in the administration of a human services program or experience conducting studies and analyses of programs, procedures, practices and organizations.
2. Education at the graduate level at an accredited college or university in a human services related field at may be substituted the rate of 30 semester hours per year for up to two years of the required experience.
Applicants must meet the selective qualification(s) to be considered. Include clear and specific information on your application regarding your qualifications.
One year of experience working in Child Welfare.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
Preference will be given to applicants who possess the following preferred qualification(s). Include clear and specific information on your application regarding your qualifications.
The ideal candidate will possess:
1. Two years of experience leading or co-leading work groups and committees.
2. Two years of experience providing either consultation, technical assistance, monitoring a human service or child welfare program and/or project management experience in a human service or child welfare program.
3. Three years of experience in human services or child welfare leading groups and engagement activities for transitional aged youths ages 14-21.
4. One year of experience in Out-of-Home Placement.
The examination will consist of a rating of your education, training, and experience as presented on your application and as they relate to the requirements of the position. It is important that you provide complete and accurate information on your application. Please report all experience and education that is related to this position.
For education obtained outside the U.S., a copy of the equivalent American education as determined by a foreign credential evaluation service is required prior to hire.
It is imperative to list all computer and software experience on your application pertaining to your job duties.