ADMINISTRATIVE SPECIALIST I
|Department||DHS - Baltimore City DSS|
|Date Opened||11/16/2021 3:12:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||11/30/2021 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$33,148.00 - $42,474.00/year with potential growth up to $51,899.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Monique Robertson|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Applicants must meet all minimum (and selective) qualifications to be considered, and to appear on the list of people eligible for hire. Please read all requirements before applying.
Education: Completion of 60 credit hours at an accredited college or university.
1. Candidates may substitute one year of experience in administrative or professional work for the required education, at the rate of one year of experience for 30 credit hours, for up to 60 credit hours of the required education.
2. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a non-commissioned officer involving staff work requiring regular use of independent judgment and analysis in applying and interpreting rules and regulations in accordance with agency laws and policies on a year-for-year basis for the required education.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
Preference will be given to applicants who possess the following preferred qualification(s). Include clear and specific information on your application regarding your qualifications.
1. One year of experience with fleet management.
2. One year of experience with database programs and spreadsheets utilizing Microsoft Excel.
3. One year of experience with safety measures for various types of vehicles (gas and electric).
4. One year of experience handling sensitive material such as mail.
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
Please make sure that you provide sufficient information on your application to show that you meet the qualifications for this recruitment. All information concerning your qualifications must be submitted by the closing date. We will not consider information submitted after this date. Successful candidates will be ranked as Best Qualified, Better Qualified, or Qualified and placed on the eligible (employment) list for at least one year.
The assessment may consist of a rating of your education, training, and experience related to the requirements of the position. It is important that you provide complete and accurate information on your application. Please report all experience and education that is related to this position.
For education obtained outside the U.S., a copy of the equivalent American education as determined by a foreign credential evaluation service must be provided prior to hire.