|Department||Maryland Insurance Administration|
|Date Opened||11/16/2021 11:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||11/30/2021 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$34,858.00 - $54,732.00/year (Salary Guidelines Apply)|
|HR Analyst||Lynn Hill|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Education: Graduation from an accredited high school or possession of a high school equivalency certificate.
Experience: Four years performing secretarial work or clerical work involving typing duties.
1. Additional secretarial or clerical experience may be substituted on a year-for-year basis for the required education.
2. Thirty credit hours with a major in secretarial science or office technology from an accredited college may be substituted at the rate of thirty credits for one year of experience for up to two years of the required experience.
3. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a non-commissioned officer in Administration classifications or Administrative, Clerical, or Office Services specialty codes in the Administrative Support field of work on a year-for-year basis for the required experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
1. Experience performing administrative tasks for multiple people.
2. Experience managing a high volume of calls.
3. Experience using Microsoft applications.
4. Experience in the property and casualty insurance industry.
5. Ability to operate basic office equipment.
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information concerning this recruitment. Online applications are strongly preferred. If you are unable to apply online, you may submit an application by mail. The paper application must be received by close of business, on the closing date for the recruitment. Postmarks will not be accepted. Incorrect application forms will not be accepted.
Applications may be mailed to:
Maryland Insurance Administration, Human Resources Division
200 St. Paul Place, Suite 2700
Baltimore, Maryland 21202
TTY Users call Maryland Relay Service at 1-800-735-2258.
We thank our Veterans for their service to our country, and encourage them to apply.
As an equal opportunity employer, Maryland is committed to recruiting, retaining and promoting employees who are reflective of the State’s diversity.