|Department||MD Institute for Emergency Medical Svcs Systems|
|Date Opened||4/7/2021 11:59:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||4/21/2021 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$50,971.00 - $81,596.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Loni Young|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
- Administers the regional prehospital, trauma, and specialty care emergency preparedness program.
- Assists MDH and MHA with hospital preparedness planning and coordination efforts.
- On call 24/7 to respond to significant emergency incidents, staff the State EOC, and assist with Intra and Interstate mutual aid response to represent MIEMSS and assist in resource coordination with first responders.
- Schedule and/or proctor certification/licensure exams, as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
Education: A Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
Experience: Four years of experience in administrative staff or professional work.
1. Additional experience in administrative staff or professional work may be substituted on a year-for-year basis for the required education.
2. Additional graduate level education at an accredited college or university may be substituted at the rate of 30 semester credit hours on a year-for-year basis for the required general experience.
3. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a commissioned officer involving staff work related to the administration of rules, regulations, policy, procedures and processes, or overseeing or coordinating unit operations or functioning as a staff assistant to a higher ranking commissioned officer on a year-for-year basis for the required education and experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- One year of experience developing, implementing, or evaluating healthcare or emergency medical service programs.
- Experience serving in a leadership role in a public safety EMS agency.
- Current Maryland paramedic licensure.
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
Please make sure that you provide sufficient information on your application to show that you meet the qualifications for this recruitment. All information concerning your qualifications must be submitted by the closing date. We will not consider information submitted after this date. Successful candidates will be ranked as Best Qualified, Better Qualified, or Qualified and placed on the eligible (employment) list for at least one year.
For education obtained outside the U.S., a copy of the equivalent American education as determined by a foreign credential evaluation service must be provided prior to hire.
The assessment may consist of a rating of your education, training, and experience related to the requirements of the position. It is important that you provide complete and accurate information on your application. Please report all experience and education that is related to this position.
For questions regarding this recruitment, please contact the DBM Recruitment and Examination Division at Application.Help@maryland.gov or 410-767-4850, MD TTY Relay Service 1-800-735-2258.
We thank our Veterans for their service to our country.
People with disabilities and bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
As an equal opportunity employer, Maryland is committed to recruitment, retaining and promoting employees who are reflective of the State's diversity.
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Supplemental Questionnaire and Application NOW using the Internet.|
|View and print the Supplemental Questionnaire.||This recruitment requires completion of a supplemental questionnaire. You may view and print the supplemental questionnaire here.|
|Apply via Paper Application.||You may also download and complete the Paper Application here.|