|Department||MLGCA Administration and Operations|
|Date Opened||11/23/2021 4:00:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||12/7/2021 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$50,971.00 - $81,596.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Tyrice Gorham|
The Maryland Lottery and Gaming Control Agency (MLGCA) serves as one of the largest revenue sources for the State of Maryland, supporting important state programs and services including education, public health and safety, human resources and the environment. In addition to generating revenue from the sale of lottery products and promotions, the MLGCA is also responsible for the oversight of the state’s casino gaming program, providing direction and guidance to its casino partners on financial, security, regulatory and licensing procedures for the facilities.
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
Education: A Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
Experience: Four years of experience in administrative staff or professional work.
1. Additional experience in administrative staff or professional work may be substituted on a year-for-year basis for the required education.
2. Additional graduate level education at an accredited college or university may be substituted at the rate of 30 semester credit hours on a year-for-year basis for the required general experience.
3. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a commissioned officer involving staff work related to the administration of rules, regulations, policy, procedures and processes, or overseeing or coordinating unit operations or functioning as a staff assistant to a higher ranking commissioned officer on a year-for-year basis for the required education and experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Marketing project management experience working on a loyalty club program for a brand or retailer.
- Experience working on an outbound communication program (i.e., emails, push notifications, etc.) designed to increase engagement.
- Experience developing recommendations for promotions and monitoring activity to stay within defined budget parameters.
- Experience providing direction and approval of graphics and/or promotional materials.
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
Applicants who meet the minimum qualifications will be included in further evaluation. The evaluation may be a rating of your application based on your education, training and experience as they relate to the requirements of the position. Therefore, it is essential that you provide complete and accurate information on your application. Please report all related education, experience, dates and hours of work. Clearly indicate your college degree and major on your application, if applicable. For education obtained outside the U.S., any job offer will be contingent on the candidate providing an evaluation for equivalency by a foreign credential evaluation service prior to starting employment (and may be requested prior to interview).
Complete applications must be submitted by the closing date. Information submitted after this date will not be added.
Incorrect application forms will not be accepted. Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of a completed application.
Candidates may remain on the certified eligible list for a period of at least one year. The resulting certified eligible list for this recruitment may be used for similar positions in this or other State agencies.
Successful candidates will be ranked as Best Qualified, Better Qualified, or Qualified and placed on the employment (eligible) list for at least one year.
The assessment may consist of a rating of your education, training, and experience related to the requirements of the position. It is important that you provide complete and accurate information on your application. Please report all experience and education that is related to this position.
Resumes will NOT be accepted in lieu of completing the online or paper application. Online application process is STRONGLY preferred. If online access is not available, applicants may submit a paper application and direct any inquiries to:
Maryland Lottery and Gaming Agency
Attn: Tyrice Gorham
1800 Washington Boulevard, Suite 330
Baltimore, MD 21230
Office: 410-230-8840 or email: email@example.com
TTY Users: Call via Maryland Relay
As an equal opportunity employer, Maryland is committed to recruiting, retaining and promoting employees who are reflective of the State’s diversity. People with disabilities and bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply. We thank our Veterans for their service to our country.