Senior Capital Project Funding Coordinator
|Department||MDE - Coordinating Offices|
|Date Opened||11/16/2021 11:52:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||11/30/2021 5:00:00 PM|
|Salary||$54,279-$70,600 with potential to $87,106. Salary guidelines may apply to MD State employees.|
|HR Analyst||Tammy Lewis|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
One year of experience coordinating Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) and Women's Business Enterprise (WBE) activities, as required under SRF Federal Capitalization grant agreements. This experience can include (1) developing and implementing WBE/MBE policy, (2) outreach and technical assistance, and (3) technical review of procurement actions in promoting compliance with M/WBE requirements and Fair Share Policy and Objectives.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
It is preferred that the selected candidate has the following:
- Experience working in a state loan and/or grant program.
- Experience with capital or public financing.
- Experience providing guidance, direction, and oversight to local governments regarding state and federal funding requirements.
- Experience reviewing procurement documents for compliance with state and federal funding requirements.
- Experience establishing monitoring, tracking, and reporting progress on projects that are or will be funded.
- Experience addressing questions from internal and external customers regarding policies, guidelines, and administrative procedures.
- Experience tracking and coordinating information and workflow among multiple units.