Outreach Program Manager
|Department||MD Health Benefit Exchange|
|Date Opened||5/4/2021 11:59:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||5/18/2021 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$57,862.00 - $92,897.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Tammy Austin|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
- Develop, grow, and maintain corporate and community partnerships with stakeholder organizations through the state that strategically align with the target audiences of Maryland Health Connection in alignment with strategic objectives outlined by the Director of Marketing and Web Strategies.
- Direct the implementation of the Community and Corporate Partnership Program (CCPP), including the supervision and coordination of marketing materials to corporate partners, planning training for internal and external stakeholders, and coordinating with ad agency, printer and outreach partners.
- Collaborate with Director of Marketing and Web Strategies to create annual strategic goals for MHBE/MHC outreach program.
- Determine opportunities to host or participate in special events that align with strategic goals of the Marketing department, including planning and attending special events to educate consumers, members, etc. through CCPP.
- Monitor and report on the success of CCPP strategies. Ensure and report on the compliance of CCPP.
Education: A Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
Experience: Five years of experience in administrative staff or professional work. One year of this experience must have involved one or more of the following: the supervision of other employees, overseeing and coordinating the general operations of a unit, applying rules and regulations, or exercising responsibility for the development of policies or procedures.
1. Additional experience in administrative staff or professional work may be substituted on a year-for-year basis for the required education.
2. Additional graduate level education at an accredited college or university may be substituted at the rate of 30 semester credit hours on a year-for-year basis for the required general experience.
3. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a commissioned officer involving staff work related to the administration of rules, regulations, policy, procedures and processes, or overseeing or coordinating unit operations or functioning as a staff assistant to a higher ranking commissioned officer on a year-for-year basis for the required education and experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Supplemental Questionnaire and Application NOW using the Internet.|
|View and print the Supplemental Questionnaire.||This recruitment requires completion of a supplemental questionnaire. You may view and print the supplemental questionnaire here.|
|Apply via Paper Application.||You may also download and complete the Paper Application here.|